Team Rankings and Team Limit

Should we reduce the member limit for Team Rankings?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think duo clienting was nerfed quite a lot with the "distance from each other" drop nerf thing. So unless someone is a Machamp or play with their feet, duo clienting shouldn't be too much of an issue when playing 4 player games cos it's gonna be an incentive for the other 2 players to not join.

I have been in teams with a fair amount of active people who knew eachother. Granted...not on this server. I'm for limiting members (because teams were never really done justice on official or unofficial servers) but 20 is on the low end. I think you should bump it up to 32. Groups nicer than 20 does while leaving room for people who don't play every day. or once a week And if your team is fuckawesome at doing mindless shit all day, they can sell team spots or something...just some ideas.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why the hell would to reduce it to such a low number that can literally boot off half the members of a team instantly for some stupid competitions. Make the competitions themselves structured around a certain # of players or 4 player teams etc. God damn I bet those same 8 people voted for Trump too.

I'd rather not be cast out of my team and lose my team points i've put in. If you want it only limited to 10 people for artificial competitions which is grasping at straws for fun when the game itself is fun enough, just program it to record only the top 10 point givers in said team.

Last edited:
Oh my god this community is literally killing my brain *WOW*

Girth made me LOL for real. I do agree with him, though. (Except throwing in politics. RUN AWAYYY!)
Anyway, I know I've said my piece already. But I think I can put this in perspective more clearly. Please bear with the old guy, here.

First, thank you for asking for our input before making any changes.
That aside, the choice you present us with is really a false one.

This is because at the moment, there's really no issues in leaving the team limit as it is.
Many have stated that you shouldn't need 100 people anyway, and that may be true for now, but there's no benefit to lowering it.

You're telling us the benefit to lowering it is that you'd be more comfortable giving out a larger weekly guild prize.
But if you're really thinking people will ditch their guilds and/or abuse the system to get this prize, then the guild limit isn't the problem.
The prize that's so good that it could potentially disrupt the community would be the problem.
So in essence, with choice 1 you're asking us to correct a problem that doesn't even exist unless you guys introduce an imbalanced prize.

I hope that makes my position clearer. Thanks again for caring to hear us out.

So, nothing's going to happen with the teams.

Would have been nice to reset the rankings every month and have some sort of minor but not game-breaking reward for the top teams, but there really is no point to do this as the same teams will win all the time without any limitations.

With that said, this topic is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back