Team Points Adjustment and other updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
So, it looks like we had team point values wrong for items and they were doubled on our server. (Probably had an ItemPMT that was downloaded during an event.)

This is going to be adjusted when we reboot in 27 minutes. Costs for some things will also change.

Also the following changes will take effect at reboot:

- Cmode item ratio adjustment
- Glide Divine fix
- Government quest rewards can be claimed by all members
- Respective Tomorrow is now in English
- Dream Messenger is now in English
- Sugoroku is in the quest menu. (Thanks Fudgenugget)
- The Robots Reckoning is in the quest menu. (Actually this was done earlier I just didn't announce it.)
- Techniques will sort properly in the bank. (You will have to remove something, leave the bank entirely, and redeposit for sorting to take place.)

About TRR: It's a team quest like PoD. Costs 1K TP to unlock, shouldn't be free to do (like it is now).

Oh, OK, I guess we should probably remove it from the list until we add it to the team menu for purchase then.

Thanks for the heads up.

Actually, we'll support it properly after restart.

Just a heads up, shops have been changed since I restarted after disabling 2x experience.

Sodaboy said:
Just a heads up, shops have been changed since I restarted after disabling 2x experience.

I noticed lol.

I was contemplating NPCing my high level techs to make space for better items. I guess now I won't :p.

Sodaboy said:

I was wondering where all those level 20+ techs went from the shop. Glad I did some piping to help out my FOnewm while they were available. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back