Team Mr.WorldWide

Brvcx

Guildcard
EDIT #1: Seeing how one of my regulars has stopped playing, we've got a spot open. What this means is we could be inviting people over to help with hunts (current objective will be a Pwand, doing Cave cookie runs on A4-ish). A FO would fit the slot perfectly.

Hey,

A little backstory first. I started this team as a joke with my goto squad, which consists of my brother, my cousin and a good friend. We've played a great many games together over the past decade, like Monster Hunter World, Mass Effect: Andromeda MP, a few Halo games, Destiny 2, Gears of War (mostly Horde), just to name a few. So it made sense to start this team. We named the team after Pitbull. Not because we're tremendous fans (quite frankly, we don't like his music at all) or anything, but we talked about his song "Fireball" years ago and how we all thought it was just terrible. This lead to our WhatsApp group being named Mr. WorldWide with Family Guy's rendition of Pitbull as a profile photo, to us asking the song to be played whenever we go out to the pub, to actually having the song played during my weddingparty 3 years ago. It's become sort of nostalgic for us, so why not combine that with a team on a 20+ yo old game, right?

Enough backstory. What we offer for fellow members is quite simple. We'll accept anyone who's polite. If I wanted trashtalking and nasty behaviour, I'd play Master Chief Collection, Call of Duty, or whatever. In return, you get whatever privileges we unlocked to this point. There's no team Discord server, no (quasi- or semi)mandatory meetings, no "you need to be online x many times a week to stay" or whatnot. You could join this team without ever engaging with us and that's perfectly fine. Until any of us gets notice of any form of misbehaviour. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to that. This is a nice community and I'd like to keep it that way. For those looking for an active community, we could offer that. I'd rather play with a full squad rather than with two people, which can happen with our busy schedules. However, do note that for the four of us we prefer playing with the four of us. It might come to a point where we'll finish a game session and go team up with the four of us. Lastly, I'd like to add we generally play on Lumireis. The four of us are Dutch and live in the Netherlands (timezone UTC+01). Feel free to hit me, or any of the team leaders, up if you want to join and we'll make it happen.

Team privileges:
-Team Flag
-Dressing Room

-Member Limit 20
-Member Limit 40

-Member Limit 70
-Member Limit 100

-Team Quest: Point of Disaster
-Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning

-Master's Commander Blade
-Union Guard
-Union Field

Last edited:
Hey,

A little backstory first. I started this team as a joke with my goto squad, which consists of my brother, my cousin and a good friend. We've played a great many games together over the past decade, like Monster Hunter World, Mass Effect: Andromeda MP, a few Halo games, Destiny 2, Gears of War (mostly Horde), just to name a few. So it made sense to start this team. We named the team after Pitbull. Not because we're tremendous fans (quite frankly, we don't like his music at all) or anything, but we talked about his song "Fireball" years ago and how we all thought it was just terrible. This lead to our WhatsApp group being named Mr. WorldWide with Family Guy's rendition of Pitbull as a profile photo, to us asking the song to be played whenever we go out to the pub, to actually having the song played during my weddingparty 3 years ago. It's become sort of nostalgic for us, so why not combine that with a team on a 20+ yo old game, right?

Enough backstory. What we offer for fellow members is quite simple. We'll accept anyone who's polite. If I wanted trashtalking and nasty behaviour, I'd play Master Chief Collection, Call of Duty, or whatever. In return, you get whatever privileges we unlocked to this point. There's no team Discord server, no (quasi- or semi)mandatory meetings, no "you need to be online x many times a week to stay" or whatnot. You could join this team without ever engaging with us and that's perfectly fine. Until any of us gets notice of any form of misbehaviour. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to that. This is a nice community and I'd like to keep it that way. For those looking for an active community, we could offer that. I'd rather play with a full squad rather than with two people, which can happen with our busy schedules. However, do note that for the four of us we prefer playing with the four of us. It might come to a point where we'll finish a game session and go team up with the four of us. Lastly, I'd like to add we generally play on Lumireis. The four of us are Dutch and live in the Netherlands (timezone UTC+02). Feel free to hit me, or any of the team leaders, up if you want to join and we'll make it happen.

Team privileges:
-Team Flag
-Dressing Room

-Member Limit 20
-Member Limit 40
[next on the list, to enable more leaders]
-Member Limit 70
-Member Limit 100

-Team Quest: Point of Disaster
-Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning

-Master's Commander Blade
-Union Guard
-Union Field
Mew LIKES this team Already~! =3!

You guys seem lit. We should do some PvP clan wars with my PvP team SanicTeam some day.

You guys seem lit. We should do some PvP clan wars with my PvP team SanicTeam some day.

Haha thanks! We don't do PvP, though. I could talk some trash about the reason being there's no competition, but the irony would literally kill me, haha

All jokes aside, I appreciate it!

As a fellow dutch cheeseman I shall gladly wish you the best of luck and times ;).

Hey I played with you and your team a couple days ago. We hunted the Lavis with Caves cookies and it dropped! So did the Heaven Punisher in Forest (on the same day). It's all RNG but sometimes it's fun to believe in things--things such as Lady Luck wanting us to hunt more stuff together.

I'll add you on Discord if you're cool with that. I'm Eastern Time US but am available most days.

Melmoth RAmar Lv182

More than welcome! We could add you if you want. All people you played with should be able to invite you, if not they'll let me know and I'll get it done, haha.

Eastern US works for us most of the time, since we're mostly on during our evenings

Back