Team Monolith

We'll keep an eye out for you dear! Could've sworn mew had posted something along the lines of a seductive dark abduction... *Digs around old PSG threads* hmmmmmm..... >=3
HA! Found it!

The more mew reads this, the more it sounds like you were in the lobby minding your own business when.... "You had felt a chill tugging at you. Glancing where the aura had come from, a shadowy figure stood where none was a moment before...watching...waiting...you instinctively reach behind you for the door that can offer you an escape, only to find it grasped by soft sure disembodied hands! The shadow now gone and somehow behind you whispers lustfully, "where you going Luv?" ... a flash of eyes, cleavage, and lips licking a fanged smile drawing closer.... *fade to black* You awaken to a giggle aaaaand a red box next to your name..." (Well....now its a Monolithian crest) =P <3

I've not been able to get away, no matter how many times I "quit" the game I always find my way home.
can't complain though, It's home.

Hey everyone! If there is still room to join I would love to be part of the team :) I'm fairly new to the server but I've been playing PSO since release day on the Dreamcast. I've met a few of you online so far but just found out that "teams" even exist within PSO lol.

Hey everyone! If there is still room to join I would love to be part of the team :) I'm fairly new to the server but I've been playing PSO since release day on the Dreamcast. I've met a few of you online so far but just found out that "teams" even exist within PSO lol.
Hey Moogle, yeah we always have room for one more! Let's find a time to get you in

More or less what I was starting to think. Either people show up earlier than I do constantly, they're in games already, or I have a terrible sense of timing (I do! I really do!). When would be a good time to show up?

Kupo Kupo!! =3

More or less what I was starting to think. Either people show up earlier than I do constantly, they're in games already, or I have a terrible sense of timing (I do! I really do!). When would be a good time to show up?
Mew is usually out of her kitty coffin by midnight EST and gets chased back in at sunup...6am-ish =3

Thanks Chaos! What time are you normally on?
Super random times, usually evening hours of PST, but I try to make an exception when it comes to adding new members. Let us know when you might be on and we will track you down :D

I myself am usually on a bit randomly until around midnight EST, then I'm on a bit more solidly, depending on what I'm up to.

Super random times, usually evening hours of PST, but I try to make an exception when it comes to adding new members. Let us know when you might be on and we will track you down :D
Sorry I haven't been on the past few days, I've been a little under the weather and stuck in bed :( I'm hoping to be back online Friday night so I'll reach out to you then to see if you're around. If not, I'll be on Saturday night as well. I'm in the EST time zone BTW.

Sorry I haven't been on the past few days, I've been a little under the weather and stuck in bed :( I'm hoping to be back online Friday night so I'll reach out to you then to see if you're around. If not, I'll be on Saturday night as well. I'm in the EST time zone BTW.
Awesome Sauce!! Your mew is EST as well! *Puts on nurses outfit and brings you Japanese steakhouse onion soup bedside!* Hope you're feeling better! Will be lurking for you Friday or Saturday dear! Kupo! =3

Awesome Sauce!! Your mew is EST as well! *Puts on nurses outfit and brings you Japanese steakhouse onion soup bedside!* Hope you're feeling better! Will be lurking for you Friday or Saturday dear! Kupo! =3
Thanks Mew! Are you on tonight? I can go login now if you're available.

Edit: I went ahead and logged on. I'm in Fodra:01-01 :)

Last edited:
Back