Team Monolith

Any chance there's room for another newbie? I tried posting on the discord but I don't have permission to view the channel "history" so I dunno if there was ever a response there.

I'll probably be on tomorrow between 12:30 and 2:30pm PST

Any chance there's room for another newbie? I tried posting on the discord but I don't have permission to view the channel "history" so I dunno if there was ever a response there.

I'll probably be on tomorrow between 12:30 and 2:30pm PST
Of course! I can try to jump on and add you, send me a message when you are logging on

Is there any room left in your team? If yes, may I join? I'm relatively new to this server but not new to the game and I am eager to start through. Main character is a Level 119 HUcast called Omega. :)

Is there any room left in your team? If yes, may I join? I'm relatively new to this server but not new to the game and I am eager to start through. Main character is a Level 119 HUcast called Omega. :)
Of course, let us know when is a good time to catch you online and we will get you added!

Of course, let us know when is a good time to catch you online and we will get you added!

Awesome! :D
I'll be online in two hours from now on. I can stay online for some hours then, but if it doesn't work out today no problem, I can hop online almost any time tomorrow. :)

Update: I'm online now. Currently standing around in Lobby 1, Block 1 on Fodra.

Last edited:
Awesome! :D
I'll be online in two hours from now on. I can stay online for some hours then, but if it doesn't work out today no problem, I can hop online almost any time tomorrow. :)

Update: I'm online now. Currently standing around in Lobby 1, Block 1 on Fodra.
Sorry, logging on now to see if you are there

i got myself up to 90, with mostly decent Techs (even better once I finish a trade here shortly). Lets Ult!

Back