Team FiasCO - We ruined christmas

TEAM FLAG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the clown has overstayed his welcome. We need a new theme now. Choose from shitty cops, radio personalities, or cafeteria ladies. Your pick, LKA.

tumblr_mavtwdYYAS1qiiuvxo1_1280.jpg

Hey man why do you hate fun? Are you one of those tryhards I keep hearing about?

Cute bunny works too. :O

@DoctorShanks : I'm sure you're hitting the new FFXIV expansion pretty hard, but will we see you around for the anniversary event? :3

3 of 4 fights down so far, last one is pretty intense but me and my team will probably have it done next week or the week after at the latest. I'll come and snoop around for the anniversary event when it starts for sure as I'm done with most of what I need to do!

3 of 4 fights down so far, last one is pretty intense but me and my team will probably have it done next week or the week after at the latest. I'll come and snoop around for the anniversary event when it starts for sure as I'm done with most of what I need to do!

<3

PIadztf.png

HHheEEEEYYYYYYY KIDS! IT'S YOUR OLD PAL, CLOWNY THE CLOWN! WHO'S READY TO HAVE A GREAT OL' TIME HUNTING FOR THOSE 1/10K RARE DROPS???? HAHAHAHAH!!!

[assorted honking]

ITxHsl8.png

SO KIDS, WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN THE ADMINS ARE GONNA DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE? HUH??

[honking intensifies]

Y50oHUK.png

SLIPPERY SLOPE!

[honking becomes overwhelming]

KtQmDPa.png

Team activities include, but are not limited to:
  • Jokes
  • Pranks
  • Japes
  • Shenanigans
  • Merry-making
  • Knee-slapping
  • Obtaining Garfield Kart for the low, low price of $0.99 USD
  • Gene splicing
  • Trading ubers for pizzas

Our recruitment policy is currently "be somebody that I know" but if you're teamless and just want to do PoD, I'll probably let you in.

Member of the Week
Jon Arbuckle
fEZDn6H.jpg

A man with even less game than Zygarde, Jon Arbuckle is the epitome of the average Ephinea forum user. His inability to take care of himself, let alone his two pets, yet ability to continue surviving are proof that if there is an almighty creator god out there, that he has a cruel sense of humor.

Previous members of the week

Team Video(s)
CO introduction video
XII and EvilMag on the job
Team members facing a dangerous boss
CO members obtaining more Samba Maracas
Happy Halloween
Team CO leaders searching for a wallet
Dr. Paul takes a housecall

Top COmedians
<0001> kol
<0002> EvilMag
<0003> Metal XII
<0004> Ade
<0005> Girth
<0006> Sun

A bunch of people that I don't know nor play anymore
<0009> Mystelle (hey man!)
<0016> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0017> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0018> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0031> best girl
<0034> TheSheriff
<0042> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0050> Apparently we have 50 members? news to me

Team features unlocked:
- Point of Disaster
- Full Expansion
- Team Flag
- Dressing room

Attachments

• Penny.jpg
    Penny.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 16
As long as the election was rigged twice, you may as well update the team thread.

Team COcksuckers - we lie about team flag polls. Home of the saltiest pizza baron on the east coast.

As long as the election was rigged twice, you may as well update the team thread.

Team COcksuckers - we lie about team flag polls. Home of the saltiest pizza baron on the east coast.

Down with the clown, fun with the bun!

134f8e07e8a6cb986cc73cbe0bf689c7.jpg

Do you guys happen to be taking on recruits right now? This looks like a great team to be on.

Back