Team FiasCO - We ruined christmas

TEAM FLAG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's this "lately" shit? You're disgusting all the time.

The OP apparently cannot be edited at the moment while it contains images, but I would like to announce we have just unlocked Point of Disaster.

Incredible news! After a fair amount of MONETIZING A CHAO, we have unlocked the first member expansion, and now have ten more recruitment slots for ten more dank meme spewers. No longer will we have to consider kicking Ade in order to play PoD with somebody!

I'm sure you're all thrilled.

Well now Ade's gonna get cocky. We need to hurry up and fill these slots so that he'll behave again. <3

Obviously, what needs to happen here is we need to go on a large-scale recruitment drive. I would partake, but I've been playing The Witcher 3 and those Velen whores aren't going to fuck themselves. As such, the first person to recruit 10 people will be given an h/battle, deband 28 and like 6 PDs.**

**They won't actually be given anything.

I still need to finish the first installment of Geralt of Rivia's Endless Pursuit of Pussy.

this team is full of WEEABOO NERDS who like UNDERTALE and OTHER DUMB STUFF

Ryan said:
this team is full of WEEABOO NERDS who like UNDERTALE and OTHER DUMB STUFF

ԅ╲/ԅ╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/ԅ╱ԅ
ԅ╲/ԅ╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/ԅ╱ԅ

Well, I can't deny that I like OTHER DUMB STUFF.

FANSean said:
Listen, my tastes are of the highest quality.
You have an avatar of a Neptunia character with sunglasses. Look, you're among friends. You don't need to try and lie and impress anybody here. We're all trash.

Join this team and I'll leech you a lot because I'm VERY BORED AND ALONE

Back