Team FiasCO - We ruined christmas

TEAM FLAG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So guys I'm not sure where to post this but there's this great game that not many people heard of. It's called Undertale and not many people know about.

Yous guys looking for new members?
I'd like to join this little operation you've got going 'ere. I've got my own grimer and doduo.
;)

Sure thing. Just ask anyone online with a manager title to add you. I'll be on later tonight if nobody's there.

Thanks! I probably won't be on til later today either, so I'll keep an eye out for you or another manager.

NxeaOuq.png

Whoever owns the HUcast named "best girl" please post here doing the shrug lobby action. I promise I will not blacklist you from the team for doing so. Honest.

I feel like we need some sort of a witty update. I'm not smart, so I'm not doing it. LKA? XII?

New witty team flag too, please. Preferably Evilmag's face from Photon Art.

Also, given the team's recent inactivity, I just want you to know I'm carrying on the legacy of...

Person: "Hey, I don't have a team but I need one."
Me: "We don't really do anything, but we have everything unlocked, so I can invite you."
Person. "Okay."

Best. Manager. Ever. I think I need a raise.

Well shit, guys. I went to make the team flag a slice of pepperoni pizza, but it looks like Russia hacked the election.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome.

WGgA1My.gif

Reactions: Ade
I thought pizza was more of an Italian thing? Or is this some Italian-Russian mob hybrid? Just give me pizza. (And Vodka, I guess.)

I've been in the angry dome ever since I learned the Bolsheviks were in bed with elite bankers in New York and maybe London all while they were telling Russians to beware the bourgeoisie. But anyway... This is missing the the most glorious pictures of Putin. And this is good for a chuckle:
and now apparently a Russian dub:

Also I put Putin on Russia in my Supa Dupa hack of Nintendo World Cup. But it turns out they already had a member of the Internationals at least named Putin in River City Ransom EX for GBA if you set it to 20 enemies in options.

Attachments

• putinbama.jpg
    putinbama.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 11
  • putinshark.jpg
    putinshark.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 11
I've been in the angry dome ever since I learned the Bolsheviks were in bed with elite bankers in New York and maybe London all while they were telling Russians to beware the bourgeoisie. But anyway... This is missing the the most glorious pictures of Putin. And this is good for a chuckle:

Also I put Putin on Russia in my Supa Dupa hack of Nintendo World Cup. But it turns out they already had a member of the Internationals at least named Putin in River City Ransom EX for GBA if you set it to 20 enemies in options.

That's pretty random. There was a River City Ransom for GBA? Holy shit.

72d1c14fe303efe8053d028a04421d40.jpg

Can we put page 8 behind us? It brings back bad memories.

Back