Team Chemistry Recommendations

Character Selection (reasoning in for choice is appreciated in the replies)

• FOmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOmarl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sorrydpain

Guildcard
So I am trying to get some of my friends to play this game with me and one said he'd want to play the HUcast and the other a FOnewm. So i'm trying to figure out, since it'll be their first time, who i should play to try and support them as much as possible. My original thought is either the FOmar/FOmarl but then i'm also thinking of playing any of the Ranger characters as I know that class the most. Any suggestions on what way to go to best support them?

So I am trying to get some of my friends to play this game with me and one said he'd want to play the HUcast and the other a FOnewm. So i'm trying to figure out, since it'll be their first time, who i should play to try and support them as much as possible. My original thought is either the FOmar/FOmarl but then i'm also thinking of playing any of the Ranger characters as I know that class the most. Any suggestions on what way to go to best support them?
*Immediately POUTS at omission of the HUney class!* Ahem...there is NO SHAME in DEATH from a DISTANCE dammit! But if youre gonna go ranger...mew would prolly suggest a RAmarl since she has the full spectrum of support techs to support your FO friends til they surpass you~! Just a mewish thought! *zooms off!* =3

*Immediately POUTS at omission of the HUney class!* Ahem...there is NO SHAME in DEATH from a DISTANCE dammit! But if youre gonna go ranger...mew would prolly suggest a RAmarl since she has the full spectrum of support techs to support your FO friends til they surpass you~! Just a mewish thought! *zooms off!* =3
appreciate the recommendation

hello~
FOmar/l are nice supporters but might be a bit difficult at begin. but if you want to help em with killing too, Ranger is the best choice, i agree with Harborer of Hope that RAmarl is ideal for most likely support and being able to kill mobs fast with a Spread Needle if needed, its a very allrounded class ;) (i'm RAmarl myself and i feel most comfy with it cause of its techs setup ^^)

Back