Summer Scavenger Event 2021

What's up with all the Angry face emojis in response to my post? The USA got the worst hours for badge hunting for every other year except this year. I'm sure in later years they can implement something that is more fair such as rotating the badges every 30 hours or 32 hours, so that the "best" time to hunt rotates around the world every few days. Stop all the hate. Thanks.

hi everyone.

ty for maintenance.

Please listen to my suggestion.

・After shuffling, increase the probability of the first badge to drop for the first time to about 1/100.

・The second and subsequent ones are 1/1000.

・Shuffle time is every 30 hours.

・I think it's a plan that allows you to coexist the fun of searching for unknown places and the fun of going around many known places and earning rewards.

I used google translater.
sy if strange.

I don't think we'd ever change the shuffle time to 30 hours as opposed to 24. I'd rather the shuffle time be something predictable and not something that slides around, especially since some people don't play every day and when coming back could have no idea when the next one is.

I do like your idea of having the first badge of every section ID be easier to find right after a shuffle, though, I just might implement this on the weekend.

hi everyone.

ty for maintenance.

Please listen to my suggestion.

・After shuffling, increase the probability of the first badge to drop for the first time to about 1/100.

・The second and subsequent ones are 1/1000.

・Shuffle time is every 30 hours.

・I think it's a plan that allows you to coexist the fun of searching for unknown places and the fun of going around many known places and earning rewards.

I used google translater.
sy if strange.
Probly one of the best suggestions ive seen regarding this event...and if not 1/100 (since some might consider this "high"), at the very least, 1/250 for the first time find, but great idea nonetheless.

Reactions: Ade
Back