Stem Christmas Sale

FIghter

I have bought a lot of games for dead cheap over the Christmas season.

Far more than I can download due to my data limit, but I plan to buy enough games to keep me going for the next few years.

What have you bought over the Christmas season, any other games you can recommend to me?

Also on another subject,I find it strange that the only phantasy star game I can find on steam is phantasy star 3, an old mega drive game. I am sure Sega could make some money with the Phantasy star IP.

I'd like to buy a few things but I shouldn't really be spending my money right now, so the only game I ended up buying was Danganronpa V3 since it's the first time it's ever been on sale.

Good purchase.

I need to like sit down and actually go through the sales to decide what I want. I'm hoping they have REmake on sale though because I definitely wanna play it. I never finished it for PS3. I have RE7 for PS4 so I kind of wanna buy it for PC but I gotta check to see if it's in sale. I'd assume it is considering they just released DLC.

Sale ends on the 4th in the UK.

Got some bargains like left for dead 1 and 2.

Bought doom 3 for 99p, bought counter strike 1.6 as well. (Sort of game I don#t want to pay full price for._

hearts of Iron 2 and 3, civ 4. Faster than Light. Dungeon Seine 1 and 2.

I am basically all set for the entire year now.

Why do people buy games at full price? Some people are so impatient they even buy games on pre order lol, then they end up whining when the game sucks.

Because some games are worth full price and it's nice to support the developer instead of waiting to get something for dirt cheap.

I bought NieR: Automata for £40 for example and I don't regret any penny of it, same with games like the Trails in the Sky series. Some things are worth it.

"Because some games are worth full price and it's nice to support the developer instead of waiting to get something for dirt cheap."

Okay that is a good argument for buying full price, but not for pre sales.

Why do people buy games at full price? Some people are so impatient they even buy games on pre order lol, then they end up whining when the game sucks.
"Because some games are worth full price and it's nice to support the developer instead of waiting to get something for dirt cheap."

Okay that is a good argument for buying full price, but not for pre sales.
Because some of us enjoy the games from set franchises. I've pre-ordered the last 4 Forza games because I knew I'd get a ton of play out of them.

I like games that are or at least feel complete, cheap or not...instead of unfinished shit with "TO BE RELEASED SOON CONTENT" bs. Difference between a big mmo saying ayyy we're giving you guys a new dungeon cos you guys are cool and paying, and some over ambitious (lazy) developers who make a game that have huge parts (up to whole maps) missing and then changing their mind to make it DLC in the near future.

Also I bought FF10 cos 50% off and I never played it lel. Probs will buy Skyrim (and others) and just hold onto it until I build new desktop.

I like games that are or at least feel complete, cheap or not...instead of unfinished shit with "TO BE RELEASED SOON CONTENT" bs. Difference between a big mmo saying ayyy we're giving you guys a new dungeon cos you guys are cool and paying, and some over ambitious (lazy) developers who make a game that have huge parts (up to whole maps) missing and then changing their mind to make it DLC in the near future.

Also I bought FF10 cos 50% off and I never played it lel. Probs will buy Skyrim (and others) and just hold onto it until I build new desktop.

I bought Project Zomboid many years ago when it was still an alpha test demo. Game is still not complete, but it has changed drastically and they are still actively developing it. I get to load it up every 6-12 months and play an entirely new game. It's pretty cool.

If someone gets Dead by Daylight or Friday the 13th then holler so we can play. ;)
I've had them both for a while. Sadly they are on my back burner.

I'm still debating about what I'll buy but I felt like showing my old love for Final Fantasy 5 and 6 even if they are the iOS version. Shocked that I'm ok with the QoL changes so far in FFV (moving diagonally and running on the world map are huge plus to me). Haven't got into FF6 to see if the iOS version is worth it yet.

Oh I forgot. I bought the new wolfenstein since it was 50% off. Haven't played more than 10 minutes but ill get around to it sometime next week. I'm sure ill enjoy it like the old blood and the new order. Any game where you kill Nazi's is an automatic A+ in my book.

"Because some of us enjoy the games from set franchises. I've pre-ordered the last 4 Forza games because I knew I'd get a ton of play out of them."

there as been to many times that game companies have screwed the consumer about via pre sales. People should not be encouraging pre sale hype.

I've had them both for a while. Sadly they are on my back burner.

I'm still debating about what I'll buy but I felt like showing my old love for Final Fantasy 5 and 6 even if they are the iOS version. Shocked that I'm ok with the QoL changes so far in FFV (moving diagonally and running on the world map are huge plus to me). Haven't got into FF6 to see if the iOS version is worth it yet.
Well, if you ever need someone to play with either game lmk. Especially DBD, I sort of retired after 900+ hours into it but I picked it back up recently.

As for FF5 & FF6, those are the golden era of FF so I would absolutely get them if I was you.

Oh I bought the iOS versions of em. And I've gone through FF5 about 100 times or so and FF6 a couple of times.

Oh, lul. I need to actually read. Sorry, don't mind my tired ass on 4 hours of sleep.

Back