Staff positions open

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
So, we're looking for some "Event Planners" and/or "Content Creators" for the server.

I'm not really so good at ideas for these things and it's too much for me to think about it anyhow being that I have a full time job OUTSIDE OF PSO on top of doing the programming for the server, maintaining the actual VPSes, analyzing logs, and all that stuff that comes with running a server.

It'd be nice if we can hire some people who'd be interested in planning one-time and/or ongoing events for the server as well as anyone who has any interest in creating content for the server.

You don't have to be a programmer to be on the staff, I can do much of the back-end stuff if you present your idea clearly. However, anyone who wants to design quests for the server will have to be able to create the quests themselves using QEdit and the like.

We can provide support with development, of course, and help you test content before it goes live.

If you have any interest with being on the server staff and providing some creative juice, just holla here or PM me.

im interested in the event planning im not good with programming (will learn if needed) but i can come up with some ideas for events like anniversary of ephinea or events that are yearly and event items for example a saber or gun or rod of that years event so 2016 anniversary weapons of the server going live and other things for example if possable a quest were u have to hunt down sonic threw the levels and fight a random boss battle each stage thats just my rough idea anyway i could probably come up with others later on if i was to come up with event items id balance em out to the server not to overpowered or underpowered but balanced out and maybe like custom event music if people can do that stuff for 1 time events :) also we could have events like rappy hunt were u can get rappy based weapons as drops as well as a maybe a maze styled quest were you have to go threw the levels trying to not set off traps and if traps are set off then like mobs would spawn for example hildabears or something stronger in harder difficulty and traps that cause explosions and and different like bosses for the end game if that get threw the maze like De rol le

I can create quests if needed. I'm a bit rusty with QEdit but I've got loads of my own built quests and the official ones for reference so I should be good. =3

Heloise said:
I can create quests if needed. I'm a bit rusty with QEdit but I've got loads of my own built quests and the official ones for reference so I should be good. =3
I nominate heloise. in my opinion an event planner should know the game very well.

government said:
Heloise said:
I nominate heloise. in my opinion an event planner should know the game very well.
Seconded.

I've been speaking to Heloise through PM and they're up for the challenge. :p

I'm not a very creative person in terms of just event planning, but if you ever want to have a sort of neutral standpoint that'll view your future events from the average player's point of view I guess you could yell at me or something. A few dozen hours too many spent ROM hacking and playing other bad ROM hacks has given me a bit of an eye for these kinds of things.

I'm interested in forum management. I feel I could be an asset making posts about the information people want to know about the server (E.G. Event details, How some of the content works, what can be expected from the server, and questions from people who just need a little help understanding the game) I also feel that the forum is a little hodge podge right now and could be streamlined. PM if you wanna chat about it.

-Has a good one

Actually I agree with you, I feel the forum is slightly messy so I'm going to do clean up myself. Don't think we really need more moderators right now, and I'm usually free to do things.

I've been meaning to do things for a while but just never got around to it... if people feel the website or forum is lacking information they'd like to see, they can just throw a PM to me and I'll do something about it.

Back