St. Valentines Day Quest for Rambling May

jman

HardCore
This is quest is the first step to getting the Rambling May

Steps:

1. Episode 1 - One Person Mode Female Characters only
2. Talk to cake sister closest to Bank obtain the chocolate.
3. Head to Hospital and talk to the sister behind the counter, she will help you make the chocolate
4. In this order of selection Melt -> Mold -> Cool
5. Now head to the sister near the principle teleporter and she will wrap it for you.
6. Congrats you have St. Valentines Chocolate for upcoming Whiteday Quest.

If I am missing anything let me know.

To late to do this now?

I thought it wasn't till march :0

Valentine part is over, White day part is not here yet..

So to clarify, it is too late for those of us who had no idea this was a thing? I just read this post earlier today, and like Spuz, missed out on doing that first part during valentines day event. =/

Yes, it's too late.
You only need RM if you're a FOmarl though.

So to clarify, it is too late for those of us who had no idea this was a thing? I just read this post earlier today, and like Spuz, missed out on doing that first part during valentines day event. =/

Yes, Completely Missed it. Didn't hear a thing.

Yes, it's too late.
You only need RM if you're a FOmarl though.

¬_¬;;
You do realize I raised this post to ask exactly because my main FO is FOmarl?

This sucks ass.

B> Chocolate

(Hope to god somebody whored some chocs up like)

Yes, Completely Missed it. Didn't hear a thing.

¬_¬;;
You do realize I raised this post to ask exactly because my main FO is FOmarl?

This sucks ass.

B> Chocolate

(Hope to god somebody whored some chocs up like)
That part was directed at Aizen <:
I'm pretty confident some people have extra RM/chocolates.

Last edited:
I'm dumb so I only made one chocolate for myself. Gonna try RM out and if I don't like it, I can sell it (btw I play in normal, not HC ;-;), since im enjoying my FOney more than FOmarl

Personally, I think more classes than Fomarls can make use of Rambling May. It fires two bullets with launcher properties (but not piercing) so Hunewearls have a way to mess up airborne Dragon bosses, or all the usual places launchers are useful.

Last edited:
But I have a FOmarl. I like FOmarl. And I thought it was FOmarl only?

And besides, no matter how much I cry like a baby it won't get me chocolate. I will now stop crying and go buy one and one for Aizen. Thank you all for amazing discussion, your all ace.

I like Fomarls too! :)

So okay, for those not all that familiar with Rambling May:
The game classifies it as a shottie, but it only fires two bullets and has handgun range. Any female character with 170+ ATA can equip it, and as I mentioned before, it acts sorta like a two-pronged Launcher that can't pierce. It is also quite strong, having 450 ATP with no variance and 45 ATA. It's special is Chaos and cannot be grinded. Finally, if you have a Safety Heart shield equipped, it's ATA goes up by an additional 30.

tldr; It's a great weapon and besides, you shoot hearts like you're some Rambo Sailor Moon hybrid.

In other words you become a badass bitch! Thank you for the info. Yes, my childhood dream seems to be coming forth!!

I like Fomarls too! :)
They are just so adorable, I freaking could eat them up. Cuuuute fuckers. I love mine!!

you shoot hearts
Gotta spread the love maaaaaan.

Am totes getting dis brown sugar.

This quest has been placed back on the ships until the White Day event starts 3/2/2016.

This quest has been placed back on the ships until the White Day event starts 3/2/2016.

I just had Bliz, grattitude me with one, I am so grateful for this, bloody made my day,. NOW the sexy beast Soda unloads this onto us. Aizen bro, get doing this sheeeeeeeet nao!!!

Back