Solferino in its entirety is horrible

honeydrew

Mom
Guildcard
  • Despite Resta range boosters showing an increased range when using the special attack, they do not have any physical effect. This does not include Solferino's own Resta range increase.
this is from the wiki. seems pretty certainly like a bug and significantly reduces the utility of solferino.
if solferino's special attack got resta boosts from shield/character, it would be a pretty neat way to spam resta at least without having to pay tp as resta 30 does cost like 50tp per cast. as it is, its range cant go above 7.8 meters (bad) but i believe the way it should be or possibly as it was intended is to have a range boost from both character and resta merge and get up to 19.8 meters (big cool). i dont know shit about coding so ill leave it up to admins to decide what/whether to do.

Everyone's getting Resta, idc.

thanks, love yall

It's not a bug from Ephinea, always been like this in every version of PSO (range boosts do not affect the range of support techs from weapons). The text there is also a little ambiguous, the 30% resta range increase does not apply to Solferino's S either.

So nothing to be fixed.

It's not a bug from Ephinea, always been like this in every version of PSO (range boosts do not affect the range of support techs from weapons).
i'm not saying it wasn't different in sega pso (blizzard wasn't either but we fixed that), just that it seems bugged or unnecessary, especially since it only applies to like 4? weapons

edit: the particle effect gaining range from other boosts also makes this seem like more of an oversight or unintended bug from sega as well

the 30% resta range increase does not apply to Solferino's S either
i tested this today and found that its own boost does seem to affect its special attack range. there is a range point (presumably within the 30% or 6m to 7.8m) at which solf S outranges FOmar unequipped resta

Last edited:
Back