So which class would win in a "canon" fight among themselves?

So which class would be king of the mountain?

• Humar

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Hunewearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hucast

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Hucaseal

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Ramar

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Ramarl

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Racast

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Racaseal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fomar

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other FO

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Rune

Guildcard
Used canon to just give the idea of it. I'm aware canon don't really matter for the classes as a single unit in the story for this game and the hunters of PSO are seen as a single group among each other.

Still, which class would beat everyone and be king of the mountain?

Ran out of poll options so Fomarl, Fonewn, and Fonewearl will just have to be grouped together.

I only made other fo cause I ran out of poll spaces. Its not a team work thing.

Lore wise, casts were created by humans, and newmans were bio engineered, thats if we are going off the cannon story.

Ps zero however.... Newmans were created by "mother trinity" and live on the moon. Humans live on the earth which mother trinity nuked, and casts were made by humans but forgot who they were due to an ion storm.

Humar wins.

RAmar will always win.

DEbQaYV.gif

hucat

Can out-jellen/zalure humar with sranks
Access to OP freeze traps (unless you are @Ryan )
Official mascot is Kireek who is yet to be impressed by a measly fleshy (especially by a humar who he has to CARRY THROUGH FOREST 1 OF THE VERY FIRST QUEST EVER)
Still more ATP than fomarl even if jellened
Not affected by silly things like poison and paralysis.

Um as far as buff and debuff go forces are really the only ones who come out on top of that.
-level 30 shifta and deband cancel out any jellen and zalure from other classes
-while at the same time level 30 jellen and zalure can cancel out the level 20 at best other classes can use. Glide Devine alone gives them more range to cast it than any other class as well on top of level 30 techs being the longest range stuff in general.
-techs in general attack wise have more range than any other character weapon.
What this means is the top 4 classes have to be fo no matter what.

Now as far as who is the best fo comes down to attack power now.
-they will have shifta and deband on no matter what.
-they have access to 3 seals and Glide Devine, alone those cancel out any tech damage they could do to each other before armor is in affect even.

Fomar wins in the end with Fomarl being close behind.

Depends how close they start out. Because a FO has the best range with zonde and doesn't need line of sight. Then RA have the best range with rifles. And of course a HU will mince anything in close combat

Meh, Hu and Ra are more open to jellen/zalure and their shift/deband is worthless compared to a FO.

I don't think you get just how much level 30 shifta/deband and level 30 jellen/zalure screw over the characters unable to use them. In general it stops Hunewearl and Ramarl from being able to set up shifta/deband in general cause if they do they are just gonna be hit with level 30 jellen/zalure and in the end will have it on them anyway if they want to fight this. But it fully nerfs Humar, Ramar, Hucast, Hucaseal, Racast, and Racaseal. They can't even anti it off and once they run out of sol atoms they have to live with it fully.

But as for level 30 shifta and deband? It makes Fomar hit harder than Humar. Fomarl isn't far behind. It prevents jellen and zalure from being put on them.

Can only carry 10 sol atoms man. Can cast j/z quite a few more times than 10

On 1vs1 even battle (level/stats/gear) my money is on any FO. Afaik there is no silence on this game: Forces have a wider repertory of long distance stuff than Rangers themselves, and Hunters can't compete as they won't be able to engage on melee combat (no gap closer skill on this game either). so FO's just spamming the stronger spells and keeping distance are most likely to win.

Hucast raw stats are scary tho.

Can only carry 10 sol atoms man. Can cast j/z quite a few more times than 10
"i shot you"
"i'm wearing a bulletproof vest"
"my bullets pierce through because they're sharper"

a sol atomizer is instant, casting jellen takes time that roots you and can be interrupted, this is raw mechanics

i wish zack was here to talk about that one person that played forest battle ramarl so i could accurately go over the specifics, but you were basically 100% fucked against them

they had 93~96% resist for fire/ice/lightning and 100% for dark/light, so you couldn't tech them, and the moment they got you caught in a heaven striker combo you were just dead

this is why when people play battle mode they use the set stats rules instead of just going down to forest. you get owned by ramarls and can't actually fight back against them

How on earth do you get 93-96% resist for f/i/l and the % needed to resist grants as well on a Ramarl in a normal set up? Let alone in the armors Ramarl can even wear? I'm not even really caring about dark because as far as I'm considered its more of a luck based factor.

I know that Wedding Dress provides 70 light resist, but what normal armor and shield set up for Ramarl out there beyond some hacked stuff gives 90%+ resist combo to all of the elements?

in forest battle you don't use normal stuff. you use specialized gear.

the closest ive come to replicating it is crimson cloak/ftd and four h/resist. it gives you 78/90/98 for F/I/L and leaves you at 90 for both light and dark. you use tellusius and excalibur when you see a FO to get the last resist needed for grants and megid and you keep them locked with NN or NNH (or even NNS!) until they fall over dead because FO does not have the EVP nor DFP to deal with it even with deband, especially if the excal is sphered (native boosts damage on humans and abeast on newmans)

it's been ages since i've read it though, and zack isn't here to talk about it. he knows better about it than i do, i just remember the basic gist of it.

Back