So... Hello.

Fawful

Windmill-slaying Lunatic
Guildcard
I decided to make a forum account after I played PSO for some time. So... here's some things about me.

-I got into PSO when a friend recommended this server to me.
-Other than PSO, I play Pokemon and Monster Hunter.
-I like writing, and I have a group of friends that I do this with.

I may not post on these forums much other than to trade, but... I'll be there.

I decided to make a forum account after I played PSO for some time. So... here's some things about me.

-I got into PSO when a friend recommended this server to me.
-Other than PSO, I play Pokemon and Monster Hunter.
-I like writing, and I have a group of friends that I do this with.

I may not post on these forums much other than to trade, but... I'll be there.
Hey, the fact you took time to post at all takes more interest than JUST wanting exposure to Trade dear =3.

-We must praise this friend of yours for bringing you to us <3
-Heard a Lot from others about this Monster Hunter thingy from other players on here too.
-Writing is awesome for flexing creative mojo aaaand we can always use creative writing subjects on the forums between Booma butchering and events. Poems...Character adventure stories... etc <3

Welcome Home and vey glad you decided to post! =3

Hey, the fact you took time to post at all takes more interest than JUST wanting exposure to Trade dear =3.

-We must praise this friend of yours for bringing you to us <3
-Heard a Lot from others about this Monster Hunter thingy from other players on here too.
-Writing is awesome for flexing creative mojo aaaand we can always use creative writing subjects on the forums between Booma butchering and events. Poems...Character adventure stories... etc <3

Welcome Home and vey glad you decided to post! =3

Well, I felt like it'd be more courteous for me to introduce myself rather than just jump into the trading game unannounced :p
I usually don't write a whole lot outside of the RPs my group was formed and the subject of pokemon or reviews, but who knows, I may write stuff up here sometime.

Back