Server maintenance complete for April 30th, 2023 (4/30 サーバメンテナンス完了)

This year's been a roller coaster in both positive and negative senses, so I had no desire to really play much.
But this update makes me wanna play again.

The sole fact that its entirely geared towards being able to play whenever the F I want to is a definitive icebreaker. No longer feeling like the oddball with 0% dar, I can just log on, look at the quests, decide if I'm in the mood and just go, be it alone or with fellow peeps. No need to play stuff I don't wanna do, no need to wait a month for it to be over. And even in the moment where I'm going to be increasingly active, its still rewarding enough in all due respects as its as strong at the begin as it is at the end (the drop rolls add up if its there at the start).
Galatine's beat-time mechanic was stupid aswell, honestly "free galatine" became a meme but I think it actually does good for the game.

Many thanks for keeping the game interesting and less of a "job", while simultaneously still promoting content with sufficient reward.

152 hunters online right now and there's not an Event going. This is fantastic ;D
What mew thinks is happening, is a lot of the Unhappy NGS ppl are ending up LOVING what they found and are running back and Grabbing friends and family and Fireman carrying them HERE~! Lets not forget the STEAMDECK ppl rediscovering this little Gem, too? <3!

Back