Server commands not working

Shnaps

Guildcard
A friend of mine has recently just started playing pso, and whenever he tries to type in server commands (ex. /lobby, /bank) it just spits them out as regular text and doesn't actually do the server command. Strange enough it did let him use /modsecid while in the ship lobby, it seems to only work while in an actual game. He has restarted his game and his computer multiple times, this has spanned multiple weeks now, and we aren't quite sure why it won't let him use server commands. If anyone has any ideas let me know!

*Looks around and whistles innocently.....* THINK the server gods may have been irked by their mews' flippant abuse of the "/event" command? Soda-samas or Matt Matt-samas may have popped into lobby and saw Pumpkins or cherry blossoms...and sighed....".....MEW!" XD!

This happens to me alot, only because my spacebar has a tendency to stick. Be sure there's no space before the backslash, else you'll type a word balloon like "/bank" or "/forecast."

*Looks around and whistles innocently.....* THINK the server gods may have been irked by their mews' flippant abuse of the "/event" command? Soda-samas or Matt Matt-samas may have popped into lobby and saw Pumpkins or cherry blossoms...and sighed....".....MEW!" XD!
I couldn't agree more

Back