Selfie thread.

20170930_165147_small.jpg

spooky mask & spooky frizz
We call that a stealthie (you know, like a stealth selfie)

Took a lil photoshoot of myself last night, loved the way the pics turned out but can't share any.

I took the first picture standing between my truck and another truck while on break at some truck stop.

The second picture was me standing awkwardly trying to be cool, when I went to the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders meeting last year! Really fun btw.

Last picture was me 6 years ago and 50 pounds lighter.

You probably can't tell, but im 6'4 . So pretty tall.
Not the typical dirty looking truck driver, I like to stay clean cut and good clothes, I mean I am a nerd after all. :D

Quick info about my life.

Been playing games since I was 3, I'm 31 now!
I have a bullshit degree in IT from a bullshit school I would not like to mention!!

I used to build, fix and sale computers before I started driving trucks. I even ran my own computer shop for a year but due to life circumstances, I had to end that and pursue what I really wanted to do.

I traded in the normal 9-5 BS, paying bills. Car, rent, etc, to living in a semi truck, my only current bill is my phone bill and the food I put in my stomach. I do this so I can basically invest most of my money in hopes to buy my own semi truck one day or retire early, but I digress.

My top favorite game's in no particular order.

Final Fantasy 7
Xenogears .
James Bond Goldeneye
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Sonic 1-2-3 and Knuckles.
Vector Man
SSX Tricky
Project Gotham Racing 3< made it to 10th spot in global leaderboards!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare. The first one!! I was really good online!
GTA V
GTA Vice City
Halo 2 online
All Hitman games
Metroid Prime.
Contra hard corps
Half Life 1 and 2
Perfect Dark
Probably many more that I can't recall off the top of my head right now.

But yeah!! This is Cwood!!

View attachment 5710
View attachment 5711View attachment 5712

Last edited:
I took the first picture standing between my truck and another truck while on break at some truck stop.

The second picture was me standing awkwardly trying to be cool, when I went to the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders meeting last year! Really fun btw.

Last picture was me 6 years ago and 50 pounds lighter.

You probably can't tell, but im 6'4 . So pretty tall.
Not the typical dirty looking truck driver, I like to stay clean cut and good clothes, I mean I am a nerd after all. :D

But yeah!! This is Cwood!!

View attachment 5710
View attachment 5711View attachment 5712
YES!!! Batman has been unmasked!!!

Back