Selfie thread.

Here's a mask I made for Halloween last year c: That's like a selfie, right?
11224481_10156214414855644_9095160961044847876_n.jpg

I mean, it's form-fitted to mah face. So you can get the idea.
Though, my nose isn't that long, I suppose.

Time for a diet Alaka, can see your stomach :p but besides all the stuff I don't like on your pic, you seem to be happy and that's why I like it xD (I don't want to be rude please don't get me wrong, I'm just like that The person I criticize the most? Ofc myself ^^)

Time for a diet Alaka, can see your stomach :p but besides all the stuff I don't like on your pic, you seem to be happy and that's why I like it xD (I don't want to be rude please don't get me wrong, I'm just like that The person I criticize the most? Ofc myself ^^)
No tummy? No life!

Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Haha Got'm hahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha

I think it's lovely to see ala's photos, because it's almost like documenting her transition from burly boi; to lovely lass (that could probably still knock you out in a single punch) I'm just assuming based on her appearance in these photos the situation is like this; sorry if I'm wrong!

I think it's lovely to see ala's photos, because it's almost like documenting her transition from burly boi; to lovely lass (that could probably still knock you out in a single punch) I'm just assuming based on her appearance in these photos the situation is like this; sorry if I'm wrong!

The bestest compliment all day from the internet.

Back