Selfie thread.

My research poster won third place at the conference for the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research!!!!

This might sound silly, but thank you all for letting me share my successes with you. It means a lot and I love including you guys in my celebrations and triumphs. This is definitely one of those times.

Attachments

• IMG_20181103_213135.jpg
    IMG_20181103_213135.jpg
    785 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I bought a new dress! Am i cute yet?

20181103_194117.jpg

Mew as her usual Lawn ornament...View attachment 8186
That's an electric candle. When the kids come close, mew turns on the candle and raises it high stiffly like an animatronic...Then when they're discussing among themselves if mew is REAL or not...or "who goes first?"...She'll slowly turn and light the way to the candy bowl! IDIOTS in a car tried STEALING mew again this year!!!! X'D!!!

That's an electric candle. When the kids come close, mew turns on the candle and raises it high stiffly like an animatronic...Then when they're discussing among themselves if mew is REAL or not...or "who goes first?"...She'll slowly turn and light the way to the candy bowl! IDIOTS in a car tried STEALING mew again this year!!!! X'D!!!
LOL OMFG dirty human traffickers!!!

My research poster won third place at the conference for the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research!!!!

This might sound silly, but thank you all for letting me share my successes with you. It means a lot and I love including you guys in my celebrations and triumphs. This is definitely one of those times.
Very proud of you!!!

LOL OMFG dirty human traffickers!!!
Every year, because of past military discipline mew wont move a muscle for almost hours... some idiots will drive by over and over thinking she is some animatronic they can swoop in and chuck into their car and speed off! Mew had been meaning to start a Halloween thread for ages! Posting costumes and stories of scare victims...etc. Will have to post one of her fave stories a lil' later...right now mew is late logging online. =/ *melts back into the shadows...* >=3

Every year, because of past military discipline mew wont move a muscle for almost hours... some idiots will drive by over and over thinking she is some animatronic they can swoop in and chuck into their car and speed off! Mew had been meaning to start a Halloween thread for ages! Posting costumes and stories of scare victims...etc. Will have to post one of her fave stories a lil' later...right now mew is late logging online. =/ *melts back into the shadows...* >=3
Triple-liked!!
Caused me to cackle like a idk what! LOL

Triple-liked!!
Caused me to cackle like a idk what! LOL
Okies....Guess its Story time! PPL out in lobbies would often mail mew like... "2 HOURS in a TTF? WTF is going on in there??? XD!". Mew is often in the rooms telling stories and keeping ppl entertained even after the mission is over.
About 5+ years ago, Mew decided to stay home for Halloween and hand out candy for her neighborhood. It's sad that mew's passion for Halloween is almost wasted on the fact fewer and fewer ppl actually GO OUT trick or treating. But as long as ONE wide eyed child hesitates to walk up mews steps to get candy....its WORTH IT! <3. So mew is out in her spot in front of her house close to the sidewalk in her Ring Wraith costume with her sword in Salute pose. And this one Jeep cherokee keeps slowly driving by. Must be some parents making sure their kids are safe....right?...right?....Hmm...they drove off. 30+ minutes later or so, the same car drives by again...even slower...odd...mew hasnt moved an inch from her spot or pose for fear if Anyone from far away across the street or down the block would be watching and discover mew was Real! They drive off again....Maybe they're just ppl tired of walking and looking for any houses still handing out candy? Mew got her answer a few minutes later when the same car stops across the street facing her...ummm they never actually Stopped' before...what are they up to? The high beams flash and awash mew in unwanted light! HaHa!...Prod the stalwart mew with all the angelic light you want from your motorized chariot mortals! Her Fallen warrior's garb is flawless...Every centimeter of her corporeal body is covered in black pitch tattered fabric, Her two pawed sword glistens defiantly reflecting your attempts to unhinge her, Even beneath is blacked out attire worthy of any Hell spawned...H...Hey, W...what are you doing driving up to mew suddenly with the foul lights turned off??? Alarmingly the Jeep pulls into her driveway!!! Inside are two girls in their late teens. The passenger is pushing the shoulder of the driver to "Go GET IT! Go GET IT!". HERESY!!!! Mew's fanged grin is hidden as she Slowly pivots facing the car and since the robes mostly covers her feet...she must've appeared to have been silently gliding in their direction for it wasn't until the driver had unbuckled her belt when mew's sword drawn Apparition was at her open window! It was the Passenger who had looked up and spotted the threat first!! She SCREAMED and started to wildly Punch and hammer the drivers shoulder!!! The foolish driver now suddenly being pummeled looks up at the faceless sentry and herself starts SCREAMING!!! Mew stands stone still in the window...once the screaming stops...they start laughing...mew says nothing...then it happens...they start Sobbing! X'D,'!! Not wanting to ruin the mood, mew silently withdraws and returns to her post and posture. Between sniffles and squeaks mew hears from the driver..."NICE Costume...". Mew says nothing but bows gracefully waiting for the next hapless adventurer as if nothing had happened.
More stories later! <3! halloween 3.jpeg

@Harborer of Hope
I absolutely, completely just died!!!:D:D:D
You're the best story teller I've ever heard by light years.
This made me giggle out loud so uncontrollably, I thought I was gonna lose it!
: . : : : .
:rolleyes:
I so need more of this in my life!
Halloween will always be my favorite holliday, but you just made it so much more personable and alive if you'll pardon the pun.
:wacko:

Back