Selfie thread.

Much as I know I’ll regret this I bring you people gold. I’m the one with long hair and glasses in all black in the back doing a Jojo pose.

For context this happened at Youmacon. The schedule this year used super tiny text and I’m not exactly winning any awards for eye sight. So I saw “WENDEE LEE” in all caps and a bunch of stuff I couldn’t read I thought “heck yeah I’ll go.” Wendee Lee (the blonde woman towards the front) is a voice actress who voiced Faye Valentine in Cowboy Bebop, Haruhi Suzumiya in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, BlackRose from the .Hack games and just a ton of other stuff from my childhood but what I didn’t know was that in addition to actress and director she’s also a professional dance choreographer. So I unwittingly ended up as part of a panel where she made the audience do a choreographed dance routine. Totally not my thing but that woman could’ve probably made me do anything. Anyways she had us end the routine by doing our own poses and I’m the kind of weeb where if you tell me to pose it’s either going to be a Ginyu Force pose or a Jojo pose.

Attachments

• 9E8BA53E-C117-4D92-9D69-7520D4E91608.png
    9E8BA53E-C117-4D92-9D69-7520D4E91608.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 88
Okies....Guess its Story time! PPL out in lobbies would often mail mew like... "2 HOURS in a TTF? WTF is going on in there??? XD!". Mew is often in the rooms telling stories and keeping ppl entertained even after the mission is over.
About 5+ years ago, Mew decided to stay home for Halloween and hand out candy for her neighborhood. It's sad that mew's passion for Halloween is almost wasted on the fact fewer and fewer ppl actually GO OUT trick or treating. But as long as ONE wide eyed child hesitates to walk up mews steps to get candy....its WORTH IT! <3. So mew is out in her spot in front of her house close to the sidewalk in her Ring Wraith costume with her sword in Salute pose. And this one Jeep cherokee keeps slowly driving by. Must be some parents making sure their kids are safe....right?...right?....Hmm...they drove off. 30+ minutes later or so, the same car drives by again...even slower...odd...mew hasnt moved an inch from her spot or pose for fear if Anyone from far away across the street or down the block would be watching and discover mew was Real! They drive off again....Maybe they're just ppl tired of walking and looking for any houses still handing out candy? Mew got her answer a few minutes later when the same car stops across the street facing mew...ummm they never actually Stopped' before...what are they up to? The high beams flash and awash mew in unwanted light! HaHa!...Prod the stalwart mew with all the angelic light you want from your motorized chariot mortals! Her Fallen warrior's garb is flawless...Every centimeter of her corporeal body is covered in black pitch tattered fabric, Her two pawed sword glistens defiantly reflecting your attempts to unhinge her, Even beneath is blacked out attire worthy of any Hell spawned...H...Hey, W...what are you doing driving up to mew suddenly with the foul lights turned off??? Alarmingly the Jeep pulls into her driveway!!! Inside are two girls in their late teens. The passenger is pushing the shoulder of the driver to "Go GET IT! Go GET IT!". HERESY!!!! Mew's fanged grin is hidden as she Slowly pivots facing the car and since the robes mostly covers her feet...she must've appeared to have been silently gliding in their direction for it wasn't until the driver had unbuckled her belt when mew's sword drawn Apparition was at her open window! It was the Passenger who had looked up and spotted the threat first!! She SCREAMED and started to wildly Punch and hammer the drivers shoulder!!! The foolish driver now suddenly being pummeled looks up at the faceless sentry and herself starts SCREAMING!!! Mew stands stone still in the window...once the screaming stops...they start laughing...mew says nothing...then it happens...they start Sobbing! X'D,'!! Not wanting to ruin the mood, mew silently withdraws and returns to her post and posture. Between sniffles and squeaks mew hears from the driver..."NICE Costume...". Mew says nothing but bows gracefully waiting for the next hapless adventurer as if nothing had happened.
More stories later! <3! View attachment 8192

You're awesome: Mew you are my spirit animal.

Much as I know I’ll regret this I bring you people gold. I’m the one with long hair and glasses in all black in the back doing a Jojo pose.

For context this happened at Youmacon. The schedule this year used super tiny text and I’m not exactly winning any awards for eye sight. So I saw “WENDEE LEE” in all caps and a bunch of stuff I couldn’t read I thought “heck yeah I’ll go.” Wendee Lee (the blonde woman towards the front) is a voice actress who voiced Faye Valentine in Cowboy Bebop, Haruhi Suzumiya in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, BlackRose from the .Hack games and just a ton of other stuff from my childhood but what I didn’t know was that in addition to actress and director she’s also a professional dance choreographer. So I unwittingly ended up as part of a panel where she made the audience do a choreographed dance routine. Totally not my thing but that woman could’ve probably made me do anything. Anyways she had us end the routine by doing our own poses and I’m the kind of weeb where if you tell me to pose it’s either going to be a Ginyu Force pose or a Jojo pose.
"Ginyu Force Rules!....Ginyu Force Rules!! Ginyu Force Rules!!!".... =3

20181114_011631.jpg
damnit readth you're cute uwu

Back