Seasons 1 Shop and Item Details

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
The Seasons Shop is now live! Here, you'll be able to trade your points for an assortment of different items, most of them cosmetic.

In this thread you'll find the shop list, along with details about all the items.

Apologies that it has taken so long; as compensation, all the ring paints have been reduced in price from 50 points to 1 point each.

Item Details

Hearts

There are 6 Heart items, all of them skin a particular set of weapons into the named Heart. They are:
  • Heart of Daisy Chain
  • Heart of Crazy Tune
  • Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Heart of Yasminkov 9000M
  • Heart of Rabbit Wand
  • Heart of Sorcerer's Cane
Heart of Daisy Chain/Crazy Tune
  • Chain Sawd
  • Red Sword
  • Zanba
  • Flowen's Sword (3084)
  • Dark Flow
  • Tsumikiri J-Sword
Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Frozen Shooter
  • Bringer's Rifle
  • Spread Needle
Heart of Yasminkov 9000M
  • M&A60 Vise
  • Guld Milla
  • Dual Bird
  • Mille Marteaux
Heart of Rabbit Wand/Sorcerer's Cane
  • Glide Divine
  • Psycho Wand
  • Striker of Chao

Items that are missing were either deemed not popular enough, or not possible to skin into a fully fledged copy of the item with just PMT edits. (Snow Queen and commons with specials are examples of this)

To use a Heart, equip the desired weapon you wish to skin, then use the Heart item. Percentages will be transferred over. Note that Hearts cannot be used on already skinned items, you will need to revert the item.

If you don't want the skinned item anymore, you may use a Neutralizer to revert the item into its unskinned form, allowing you to skin it again. The Heart will not be refunded.

A skinned item will be named [Original Item]*, for example: Dark Flow*. You can view which skin the item has by looking at the item description, listed as "Skin: Daisy Chain".

Ring Paints

Ring paints allow you to colour your Red Ring into one of 6 other colours:
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Purple
  • White
  • Black
In order to use a ring paint, equip your Red Ring and then use the desired colour. Your Red Ring will then turn into another colour ring; all stats transferred. Ring paints can also be used on already coloured rings, allowing you to turn your Black Ring into a Yellow Ring, and vice versa.

All the coloured rings will be named their colour with an asterisk, for example: Black Ring* is the black version of Red Ring.

If you wish to revert your ring back into a Red Ring, just use a Red Paint.

Note that the coloured rings won't have the HP/TP restore effect of Red Ring.

Mag Cells

There are 4 new mag cells, allowing you to turn your mag into a high level copy of a lower level mag:
  • Mag Kit
  • Varuna Kit
  • Kalki Kit
  • Vritra Kit
Each of them will turn any non-rare 50+ mag into the named mag. The triggers are:

1/10 HP: Invincibility
Boss Room: Invincibility
PB Full: Invincibility

With 50% rate and no sync boosts.

Any of the normal celled mags will be named with an asterisk, for example: Mag* to signify that it's a high level mag instead of the original named mag.

Shop Lists

The Seasons Shop can be found in Episode 2, under Shops. All the shops are located at the standard shop NPCs.

50 - Heart of Daisy Chain
50 - Heart of Crazy Tune
50 - Heart of Rianov 303SNR
50 - Heart of Yasminkov 9000M
50 - Heart of Rabbit Wand
50 - Heart of Sorcerer's Cane
0 - Neutralizer

1 - Blue Paint
1 - Green Paint
1 - Yellow Paint
1 - Purple Paint
1 - White Paint
1 - Black Paint
50 - Mag Kit
50 - Varuna Kit
50 - Kalki Kit
50 - Vritra Kit
0 - Red Paint

300 - Photon Sphere
1 - Power Material
1 - Mind Material
1 - HP Material
2 - TP Material
3 - Luck Material

This is amazing, guys!!!
I also really appreciate the discount on the ring colors; I achieved 605 points on the only Seasons character I did and since I knew I would be getting 2 PS, I realized I would have to buy the skins later from someone!

Also, thank you so much for making the red paint and neutralizer free!

How am I the first person to comment on this post!?!?!? It's been a day and none of the people who have more time to play this game than I have said anything??
You guys suck! Say thank you to the nice man for giving you hours out of his life for free!

I got a "Rabbit Wand"-skin for my Glide Divine and it works like a charm - even the "Use" option appears after 10 minutes, which I honestly didn't expect.

The colored Rings are super sweet. I don't care at all about the fact that the HP/TP regeneration doesn't work. In fact, this might even be a bonus on some characters in some situations (DF), and I'm just happy that the noticably few polygons slapped around the left wrist of my characters now at least have a color I really like.

That being said, some Skins still appear to be glitched (I've heard rumors about the Yasminkov skin on Dual Bird breaking the weapon in half), but I'm sure this will be solved in time.

The compensation in the form of 1 Point for Paint is awesome.

Last edited:
I used 2 of the MAG Kits on 2 different mags and they are both blue, kind of a waste I didn't want blue baby mags shouldn't they have gone to the mag color you used it on?

The Seasons Shop is now live! Here, you'll be able to trade your points for an assortment of different items, most of them cosmetic.

In this thread you'll find the shop list, along with details about all the items.

Apologies that it has taken so long; as compensation, all the ring paints have been reduced in price from 50 points to 1 point each.

Item Details

Hearts

There are 6 Heart items, all of them skin a particular set of weapons into the named Heart. They are:
  • Heart of Daisy Chain
  • Heart of Crazy Tune
  • Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Heart of Rabbit Wand
  • Chain Sawd
  • Red Sword
  • Zanba
  • Flowen's Sword (3084)
  • Dark Flow
  • Tsumikiri J-Sword
Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Frozen Shooter
  • Bringer's Rifle
  • Spread Needle
Heart of Yasminkov 9000M
  • M&A60 Vise
  • Guld Milla
  • Dual Bird
  • Mille Marteaux
  • Glide Divine
  • Psycho Wand
  • Striker of Chao

Items that are missing were either deemed not popular enough, or not possible to skin into a fully fledged copy of the item with just PMT edits. (Snow Queen and commons with specials are examples of this)

To use a Heart, equip the desired weapon you wish to skin, then use the Heart item. Percentages will be transferred over. Note that Hearts cannot be used on already skinned items, you will need to revert the item.

If you don't want the skinned item anymore, you may use a Neutralizer to revert the item into its unskinned form, allowing you to skin it again. The Heart will not be refunded.

A skinned item will be named [Original Item]*, for example: Dark Flow*. You can view which skin the item has by looking at the item description, listed as "Skin: Daisy Chain".

Ring Paints

• Blue
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Purple
  • White
  • Black
In order to use a ring paint, equip your Red Ring and then use the desired colour. Your Red Ring will then turn into another colour ring; all stats transferred. Ring paints can also be used on already coloured rings, allowing you to turn your Black Ring into a Yellow Ring, and vice versa.

All the coloured rings will be named their colour with an asterisk, for example: Black Ring* is the black version of Red Ring.

Mag Cells

There are 4 new mag cells, allowing you to turn your mag into a high level copy of a lower level mag:
  • Mag Kit
  • Varuna Kit
  • Kalki Kit
  • Vritra Kit
Each of them will turn any non-rare 50+ mag into the named mag. The triggers are:

Any of the normal celled mags will be named with an asterisk, for example: Mag* to signify that it's a high level mag instead of the original named mag.

Shop Lists

The Seasons Shop can be found in Episode 2, under Shops. All the shops are located at the standard shop NPCs.

50 - Heart of Crazy Tune
0 - Neutralizer

1 - Blue Paint
1 - Green Paint
1 - Yellow Paint
1 - Purple Paint
1 - White Paint
1 - Black Paint
50 - Mag Kit
50 - Varuna Kit
50 - Kalki Kit
50 - Vritra Kit
0 - Red Paint

300 - Photon Sphere
1 - Power Material
1 - Mind Material
1 - HP Material
2 - TP Material
3 - Luck Material
WELL DONE Matt Matt-samas!!! *takes Strait-jacket away from you* <3

Item Details

Hearts

• Heart of Daisy Chain
  • Heart of Crazy Tune
  • Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Heart of Rabbit Wand
  • Chain Sawd
  • Red Sword
  • Zanba
  • Flowen's Sword (3084)
  • Dark Flow
  • Tsumikiri J-Sword
Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Frozen Shooter
  • Bringer's Rifle
  • Spread Needle
Heart of Yasminkov 9000M
  • M&A60 Vise
  • Guld Milla
  • Dual Bird
  • Mille Marteaux
  • Glide Divine
  • Psycho Wand
  • Striker of Chao

Ring Paints

• Blue
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Purple
  • White
  • Black

Mag Cells

• Mag Kit
  • Varuna Kit
  • Kalki Kit
  • Vritra Kit

Shop Lists

50 - Heart of Crazy Tune
0 - Neutralizer

1 - Blue Paint
1 - Green Paint
1 - Yellow Paint
1 - Purple Paint
1 - White Paint
1 - Black Paint
50 - Mag Kit
50 - Varuna Kit
50 - Kalki Kit
50 - Vritra Kit
0 - Red Paint

300 - Photon Sphere
1 - Power Material
1 - Mind Material
1 - HP Material
2 - TP Material
3 - Luck Material
WELL DONE Matt Matt-samas!! *takes away the Strait-jacket that was reserved for you* Had us worried about you there a moment! Wubs ya! Now....about that Summer Event..... XD!

I really need another Heart of Daisy Chain
I have the points to buy but I didn't get it in time ; ;

I can't even get what I wanted with these useless seasons points, no updates.

Back