Schtserv Immigrant Here =)

Volos

Hi there, Volos here.

I used to play a lot on SCHTServ producing random texture packs / mods:

15qb7n9.png

Also, other junk including renders and PSO-based web-comics (none of which got very far...):

1nxl5u.png

11glem1.png

I had a level 180-odd Fonewearl (called "FLARE") geared out with some pretty nice stuff, including a Psycho Wand (see render) all of which is now gone since SchtServ is bork'd :') but hey now I get to play the game all over again right?

I don't know if anyone still plays from the time I was playing, it would be nice to see a few familiar faces. Anyways see y'all in-game

I remember you xd I used to use your crater area textures. Glad to see more people here.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Sorry for the late response
Good luck and happy hunting!

Hey buddy! there's going to be some good times ahead.

Recall the name Volos as well although I wasn't that super active on BB at the time, was more on GC ^^ I know that cloude strife outfit for example.

Welcome to the server!

I think Schtserv refugee might be more appropriate for those of us who have come here hahaha.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

elefsis said:
i remember that name (volos) from schthack back to 2007-8, are you the same person?

Yep, that's me!

I also played:

• • Limited amount of PSO V2
    • PSOGC official and SCHT (as a HuCast named "DUSK") - for new players who don't know what FSOD is D: count your blessings
    • PSOBB official as FLARE, Pinkal FoNewearl. The character was migrated to SCHT before PSOBB official was closed (American server)
    • PSOBB SCHT, still as FLARE
    • On PSOBB SCHT I also used to run Ep1 C-Mode as Illythia (another FoNewearl)

...aaaaand now I'm here. I was recommended to this server by Shin Asura, who said it was a lot of fun. Me and Shin used to run a non-public server to test all our mods on before releasing them.

RedKing said:
Hey buddy! there's going to be some good times ahead.

Good to see you here, Red :)

Back