S > Tellusis mag

Lileya

Crippled old lady
Guildcard
Nidra - 5/88/61/46 - Yellow [Twins/Estlla/Pilla] (FOnewm mag) - 4 PDs
Tellusis - 5/34/47/114 - White [Twins/Leilla/Pilla] - 4 PDs

All gone. :eek:

I posted this in my mag shop, but like this section gets more traffic...

Thanks!

Last edited:
I’d do the Elenor for 5pds. Otherwise I’ll look for a dragon scale and place a custom order for 5pds for hucast

Just to confirm, you mean 5 PDs + the mag cell Heart of YN-0117, correct? If so, I can meet now to trade.

Thanks!

No, i mean just 5 pds. elenor mag is not really a want, would prefer something like a tellusis which I'd pay more for ^^"

No, i mean just 5 pds. elenor mag is not really a want, would prefer something like a tellusis which I'd pay more for ^^"

Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not interested in giving the mag cell for free.

If you'd like to place an order, just PM me the following information:

Mag : (ex: Sato, Rati, Pushan, etc.)
Color :
Stats : (ex: 5/138/45/12)
PBs :
Method of payment :

Thanks!

That's fine. As I said, once I can find a dragon scale I'll place an order.

Actually, it turns out I have Heart of YN-0117 sitting in my bank that I was unaware of, can meet up now

/bump

Only fonewm mag left. Nidra is good for boss rush quests (higher chance to trigger invincibility at boss).

/bump

You! Yes, you, lvl200 fonewm out there that loves to do TTF, RT and PoD, you know you want this beautiful mag! D:

/bumping

I fucked up an order like a retard so now I'm stuck with a Tellusis too. ;_;

Nidra sold, only Tellusis left. You're basically getting the mag for free at 4 PDs (a Dragon Scale is ~4-5 PDs), if you pretend like this mag has awesome stats. ;)

Last edited:
Those Tellusis stats look just like the ones I had you make for me! O.O Except DEX is 1 too high.

...was my order the cause of this accident? x)

Those Tellusis stats look just like the ones I had you make for me! O.O Except DEX is 1 too high.

...was my order the cause of this accident? x)

Yes! I figured you'd notice. XD I was supposed to complete your mag on Saturday morning, and that's what happened to it.... So I worked my ass off to have a new one done by Sunday night. I'm such a pots. :oops:

Now Anime got it and I recovered the 4 PDs I spent on a Dragon Scale. :cool:

Back