S> Lv. 30 support tech set for 2 PDs [LAST ONE!!!]

i'll buy both sets! is that 3 pd's?
Any chance you can commit to an 8 or 9 PM EST meetup tomorrow evening? I only have one attach tech set left and unfortunately I have not been able to replenish the Razonde-- it's just too damn uncommon.

If you don't mind not getting a Razonde in the set, yes: the sum total is 3 PDs for the lv 29 attack techs with a full round of level 30 support (Resta and Anti included).

Any chance you can commit to an 8 or 9 PM EST meetup tomorrow evening? I only have one attach tech set left and unfortunately I have not been able to replenish the Razonde-- it's just too damn uncommon.

If you don't mind not getting a Razonde in the set, yes: the sum total is 3 PDs for the lv 29 attack techs with a full round of level 30 support (Resta and Anti included).

I can commit that time yes! if you are on tonight that would be great, if not i'll be on tomorrow :D I only have PC's atm, would 2-3 pc's be ok?

I can commit that time yes! if you are on tonight that would be great, if not i'll be on tomorrow :D I only have PC's atm, would 2-3 pc's be ok?
I'm getting ready for bed but if you're able to meet right now, let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on real quick to work this trade out.

Hey there. A buddy of mine found this thread of your's and I'm wondering if you still gotta set stashed away somewhere? I found a PD as my crew was hunting up guild points and as the guild's (only) Force main, I could use the motivation of high level techs to push me up the ranks. I'm not too worried about the lack of L29 Razonde, I'll find it eventually, but this would definitely be a good start.
I assume that the "full set of attack techs" means all the Si/Gi/Ra for each element (sans Razonde), and Grants/Megid?

[Edit] I live in Illinois, so CST for me, but an hour ahead isn't too bad. I'm a bit of a night owl so later in the day works better for me than earlier times do.

Hey there. A buddy of mine found this thread of your's and I'm wondering if you still gotta set stashed away somewhere? I found a PD as my crew was hunting up guild points and as the guild's (only) Force main, I could use the motivation of high level techs to push me up the ranks. I'm not too worried about the lack of L29 Razonde, I'll find it eventually, but this would definitely be a good start.
I assume that the "full set of attack techs" means all the Si/Gi/Ra for each element (sans Razonde), and Grants/Megid?

[Edit] I live in Illinois, so CST for me, but an hour ahead isn't too bad. I'm a bit of a night owl so later in the day works better for me than earlier times do.
Hey,

Sorry to disappoint but I sold my last set of attack techs last night. The sets were for si/gi/ra spells only. Level 29 Grants and Megid are worth pretty pennies on their own. I still have 3 level 30 support sets as of this reply.

That's alright. I only got the one PD right now. I can hold off. I'm only level 61 as it stands, so I have time (to amass more PDs and maybe find some on my own). Thanks anyway.

Back