S> Lv. 30 support tech set for 2 PDs [LAST ONE!!!]

A Man in Flames

30K Gi Gue Slayer
Guildcard
Looking to clear out the stockpile of tech disks I amassed while obliterating over 30,000 Gi Gues. I would have much more than I do now but after awhile I just gave up on trying to keep stocks even and the damn things were just flooding my banks. Anyway, the following currency are accepted:

PDs (preffered)
TP Materials @ 2:1

Full set of Level 30 support (includes Anti 7 and Resta 30) LAST ONE on hand - 2 PDs

Last edited:
I'm online right now doing Sycesta runs as my HUcaseal, Siren. Runs take me about 3 minutes, catch me in between runs over at Fodra 2 lobby 11.

BUMP for changes to tech pricing: only selling as whole sets but at deep discount pricing: level 29 attack/support set for 1 Pee Dee, full level 30 support set (includes Anti 7 and Resta 30) for 2 Pee Dees.

Just a notice for anyone who may be interested: I still have 2 sets of level 29 attack techs but I'm out of Razonde. Razonde, based on my experience, is by far the most uncommon disc of the lot. If by chance you either have Razonde already or don't mind buying a set missing Razonde for the 1 PD price point, let me know-- I have 2 to sell.

I'll update the main post if I happen to restock the Razonde needed to complete these sets.

Back