Returning player :D

Retrogeek

Guildcard
Hi guys, i'm a returning DC, PC and GC player just installed today, currently a Lv. 6 noob!
My guild card is 42006982, happy to play with anyone around my Lv. like the good ol' days!
All feel free to add me, hopefully ill be in and around your Lv. shortly but any other noobs fancy a game? Let me know, we can arrange a date/time to play :D

Cheers!

Hi guys, i'm a returning DC, PC and GC player just installed today, currently a Lv. 6 noob!
My guild card is 42006982, happy to play with anyone around my Lv. like the good ol' days!
All feel free to add me, hopefully ill be in and around your Lv. shortly but any other noobs fancy a game? Let me know, we can arrange a date/time to play :D

Cheers!
MOAR Old school players!! <3 Welco....H....Heeey! "happy to play with anyone around my Lv...." *Pouts with quivering bottom lip!* Does that mean thoust will not accept guardian angel types to hover along wiff you dear? Anyway, mew pouting aside... Welcome Home! <3

MOAR Old school players!! <3 Welco....H....Heeey! "happy to play with anyone around my Lv...." *Pouts with quivering bottom lip!* Does that mean thoust will not accept guardian angel types to hover along wiff you dear? Anyway, mew pouting aside... Welcome Home! <3
Haha :D
What Lv. are you?!

Welcome back to PSO! Hope you enjoy the Ephinea server and community!

Back