Request> Holiday Rappies

falkenjeff

I have quit the game
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Anyone have a guide on what they all drop?

Lack of item tickets has made this relevant information.

Fuck I need to wait till Halloween for chuchu...

If you complete it without error and get past the laser fences you will receive a Chu Chu. But Yes it is alot of effort.

Isn't that quest a pain with frequent bugged prompts with no solutions? If so, only for 2 PDs is probably not worth it. When I tried it last year, I went at it for 2 hours with no luck.

I've had a few, thanks to Quela carrying. But if I tried solo, most likely Rage hahaha...

I've had a few, thanks to Quela carrying. But if I tried solo, most likely Rage hahaha...

Wait can one person sit afk while the other one completes the quest?

How does that quest work in multiplayer, does everyone have to get the prompts right, or only one person have to get it right?

You could personally fail it all @Melirei as long as the other player(s) have 100% each time/room and still receive chuchu.

Wait can one person sit afk while the other one completes the quest?

No all players must be in the area for the prompts to start. (talk to terminal each room)

Sorry, I know this was last posted a couple of months ago, but I am trying to do this quest (spent 2 hrs with a friend) and am encountering what I believe are the bugs. We both typed the answer correctly but still got a fail.
Is there any rhyme or reason to the bugs or any tips you could offer?

I can take a look at it again, I'd need to know exactly what's not working though.

edit: Absolutely no idea why it's not picking up certain strings, everything looks fine but there's probably something.

What's an example of something in the last room that definitely works, and something that definitely does not work? (i.e. 100% failure rate and 100% success rate) I have a feeling there's just not enough time given and all the threads are out of whack because of it.

Last edited:
I can try and run it some more times tomorrow and see since I'm still trying to get my chu chu mag anyway?
I had a few times it bugged out not in the last room tho as well (unsure if it was the 5th or 6th room)

I can take a look at it again, I'd need to know exactly what's not working though.

edit: Absolutely no idea why it's not picking up certain strings, everything looks fine but there's probably something.

What's an example of something in the last room that definitely works, and something that definitely does not work? (i.e. 100% failure rate and 100% success rate) I have a feeling there's just not enough time given and all the threads are out of whack because of it.
"Can I customize it?" is bugged 100%, and I think "Sorry I'm late." is also bugged. Source: myself in the past.

Back