Removal of Materials in quick menu

Skithiryx

Guildcard
Was wondering if it's at all possible to remove materials from the quick menu. I've a tendency to accidentally use materials when trying to pop a fluid or such as my hotbar is filled with techs. I mean it's not a game breaker, just kind of annoying I may have to do a reset because of trying to rush to use a fluid to get back to razonde spamming.

I can understand the want for this, but the main argument against this is that using materials quickly is actually a somewhat important part of Challenge Mode, so removing them from the quick menu would mess that up.

I'd argue it's not possible to make them appear in the quick menu during Challenge, but not the case in Normal, but one of the devs would have to tell you that.

If it's a huge issue for you:

You could set your items into the pallette (0-9). That's what I do, and if you use a gamepad look into pallette manager in Tofumans Tools. It allows a whole extra row to assign when pressing ctrl (pallette flip) instead of the just the main 3. Great for assigning items & Techs. Thanks to that, a 16 button pad & xpadder i use quick menu for weapon changing only.

Also, another option for future characters would be to save them all up before starting. And use them all at lvl 1.

Back