remapper

There isn't really a way to say whats the problem, but the issue could be that the script was made to hook the window name "PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst" and since with one of the latest updates Soda changed the window name to "Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst" it no longer finds the window to start the script.

Oh, yeah, that'd probably do it if it's designed like that. :eek:

I tried with a default client and "ctrl + v" thing didn't work.... no idea if the hotkey is broken or didn't work with the default client either.
So gg.

thankyou i will see if i can change the name in the skript, that makes perfect sence

You probably wont be able as it's already compiled.
I'd rather remake it, isn't that hard anyway... I made 2 for some games that had all their keys in QWERASDFZXCV

Orgodemirk aka Lord Gold hosts the site and made the programs.

I think the programs might have been coded to be attached to the client with the title 'PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst' (?).

I haven't seen the guy in a while, I could get off the dust of AHK and try something...

i appericate you looking into this for me, all i use it for is so i can use my number pad on my keyboard to cast spells and such, im not sure about the crtl+v option

Binding a program into another using the window title is generally bad practise. You can bind on processname which is less likely to change.

Yeah.. but I have several file names for pso clients... so that doesn't really help me much. I used regex for the window name and it worked just fine.

sorry i totally missed that

so i tried it this morning, i was able to load it the first time ok and test it, worked great! but when i started over, i noticed a chat log popped up then that was the first time i got disconnected. then noticed when i went to type a channel name i could not, and disconnected with the same failure, i will test again later

thank you so much

got client code integery check failure then i get disconnected before i can even get started,

For the integrity check.
This script doesn't modify anything of PSO, unless the key remapping (or looking for the game window) affects the game memory somehow. But is harmless, if it is the cause of it, I can't really help you :confused:

The chat log and channel name not sure what you are talking about.

i have been using it for hours with out fail now. Must have been something with me that day

Thanks Alot!

Back