There isn't really a way to say whats the problem, but the issue could be that the script was made to hook the window name "PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst" and since with one of the latest updates Soda changed the window name to "Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst" it no longer finds the window to start the script.
so i tried it this morning, i was able to load it the first time ok and test it, worked great! but when i started over, i noticed a chat log popped up then that was the first time i got disconnected. then noticed when i went to type a channel name i could not, and disconnected with the same failure, i will test again later
thank you so much
got client code integery check failure then i get disconnected before i can even get started,
For the integrity check.
This script doesn't modify anything of PSO, unless the key remapping (or looking for the game window) affects the game memory somehow. But is harmless, if it is the cause of it, I can't really help you
The chat log and channel name not sure what you are talking about.