Reach for the Dream: Are these 3 sentences correct like that?

Mad

Guildcard
Quest: Reach for the Dream (Episode 2, "VR" category, Normal/multiplayer game)

I failed room 8 multiple times, without knowing why. It might be that I did a stupid mistake all these times, but given that there's a bug with another room, maybe here's a bug involved, too?

This time it asked me to type these:

A rare find!
Can I customize it?
That's the Principal!

These should be correct according to the guide on pso-world.com. I typed them like that, but got only 66% correct (I didn't catch which one didn't play the "correct" sound ... I'd guess the first one, but I'm not sure).

Is one of these sentences bugged, maybe?

Don't know, we didn't make these quests, so, but when we have time, we will look at them.

I know this is an old topic but I figured I'd chime in as well. Tried the quest and it failed to recognize some phrases (such as "That's the Principal!") as well in the last battle room (room 8).

Probably low priority and all, but it sure is annoying since it only happens in the last damn room :)

Peeked at the quest data itself a little bit but I didn't eyeball anything that stuck out as incorrect. Tried the quest again and it definitely failed to pick up "Congratulations!" and "Can I customize it?" and accepted "That's the Principal!". All in the last battle room (room 8) as usual.

Completely sure I didn't typo anything either ;)

I've looked at this before too, I couldn't figure out what was wrong because the script looks fine... Maybe we could try changing the prompts completely.

Yeah, it might be worth playing around with the prompts for room 8 (since it's the only one that appears to have problems) and setting all of them to something extremely simple like 'a' and seeing if that works (and if it does maybe *cough* putting that up on the server...it's not like someone 100%ing the quest up to room 8 is going to have more trouble there anyways, barring bugs :) ).

It really doesn't make sense because, yeah, the scripts look fine and they're not doing anything different in regards to checking input compared to every other damn room in that quest!

I should have also noted that this quest was buggy in pretty much the same manner on the official PSOBB servers too back in the day. I think I had to play it 10 - 15 times before getting lucky and having room 8 give me only those prompts that actually worked. Can't go through that again :p

Back