Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

REDRIA USERS!

SOON-TO-BE-OWNERS OF THE MAGIC STONE “IRITISTA!”

RAINBOW BATON ENTHUSIASTS!

ARE YOU READY?

PREPARE YOURSELVES!

u6Eb9fI.jpg

This will be auctioned by the way so please refrain from personal messaging me about this item. This is now being auctioned! https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/a-geist-diska-9-0-0-0-0-95.7164/

Last edited:
REDRIA USERS!

SOON-TO-BE-OWNERS OF THE MAGIC STONE “IRITISTA!”

RAINBOW BATON ENTHUSIASTS!

ARE YOU READY?

PREPARE YOURSELVES!

u6Eb9fI.jpg

This will be auctioned by the way so please refrain from personal messaging me about this item.
wow nice

Gambling I think about a mil worth of 100K gambles at once, I got two ? Special Weapons in a row and an HP material.

Skyly Card and Morning Glory. A ways back I got an Attribute Plate from him. Also beat multiplayer mode Gal Gryphon solo with my L128 Hunewearl just using 20 beast Red Handgun, Red Coat, Celestial Shield, Smartlink, God/Arm, Heavenly/Pow, God/Battle, and 5/95/100 Nidra. Took a few tries with no scape dolls. Got a 45/0/0/0/40 Charge Vulcan and a 40/0/0/0/50 Arrest Diska in CCA on the way. Finally a somewhat decent 50 hit weapon I just wish was something a little better. While still not OP it seems my now L127 Racast has surpassed my Hune in Ultimate mode playability and beat Lost Soul Blade with him.pso131430010762296055.jpg

Back