Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

During RT in Seaside boxes.

3451-f2d2461a1825b9c9539a80065d4db53f.jpg

Attachments

• pso131345680428225591.jpg
    pso131345680428225591.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 26
TY RL. First 50h spirit gungnir, and it has N/D too!

tUqFjhQl.png

(been using 40h)

I've had ult forest drop up to 80% lol, just gotta get lucky.

According to Matt's post, it is impossible to go over 70% in some areas. I assume by "ult forest" you mean forest 2, and not forest 1?

See below:

There are 6 stat patterns in the .gsl file (or 5... I can't remember if it goes 0-5 or 1-5);

In the areas themselves, the earlier areas will use patterns 2-3, while the later areas use pattern 4. Pattern 2 will have a lower chance of getting a hit high piece of weaponry, and I'm pretty sure it might be impossible to go over 70% (I'd have to double check), but the later areas with pattern 4 can get all the way up to 100 after tekk.

Rares use pattern 5, same table across all areas.

The above patterns are for the likelihood of getting a certain percent number as well, whereas the chance of getting a specific attribute varies on area as well, but it is 5% across all areas here.

So I'm assuming episode 1 drops "high" percents in these areas:

Forest 2
Caves 2
Caves 3
Mines 2
Ruins 2
Ruins 3
(Dark Falz? Not sure)

And I thought I had episode 2 and 4 figured out, but now I really have no clue.

Rares have their own pattern to prevent you from getting shafted out of good percentages because the weapon drops from a Forest/VR Temple enemy. You'll never find a 90% non-rare weapon in Forest/VR Temple, because it's impossible.

According to Matt, it would be technically possible in forest 2. I think. lol

But yes @Colette the matt-post said rares have their own table.

That is literally like the 3rd or 4th rarest just pure "ive never seen this item drop", drop in the game. Beautifully pointless but congrats.

Back