Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Just unsealing my first unsealable (limiter) seems to take so ridiculously long. >_< Awesome achievement!

Spamming ep4 MAS on normal mode where you can gifoie spam helps a lot, but yeah, unsealing is a pain.

FINALLY LEVEL 200!! 16 years later playing PSO, my first lvl 200 <3 Felt good killing Saint Million for the level up! Ekatherina is next I guess...
Nice! Also, I didn't know you could max all but one stat on a Huney.

Last edited:
Pretty much what @falkenjeff said, you switch between V801 and V502 most of the time. But it depends a lot on the party/quest/episode. For example, theres no point in using V502 with 2 Rangers on your party on Episode 1. Plus huneys dont have that many CC wpns to choose from... so I dont use my V502 that much...

And yeah @Spicy McNoodle, Huneys can max everything except MST with 2 Adepts/BOVN combo. The sad reality is that they cant max both ATP and MST. :(

So far I've gotten a Sense Plate, Dress Plate, V101, Cure/Paralysis and a fucking Limiter from 5 fiasco quests and several random quests. I barely even played. Is this Christmas thing completely overpowered or am I just really lucky? I'm a complete noob, I don't even have enough slots to put all that stuff on. o_O

I dunno if it's just you, I haven't played very much (a couple hours for a few days of december) and i've found 11 presents with:
TypeGU/Hand 40h
Amitie's Memo
Limiter
Genpei x2
Handgun: Milla 10h
Asteron Belt 30h x3
Vivienne 30h
Kunai

full

I managed to get a Type GU/Mechgun and a fucking 30 hit Frozen Shooter in the same Fiasco run.

Attachments

• typegu.png
    typegu.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • andagodamnfroozer.png
    andagodamnfroozer.png
    2 MB · Views: 48
Guess you had to do something while I was carrying you through TTF. :p And congrats.

Back