Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

> @Dumasse & @Kúl spamming for RR and tell me it won't drop.
> I tell them ''i haven't done any TTF yet this char but watch me get it 1st run lol''
> Day after, 1 TTF & Result !

Attachments

• RR #8.png
    RR #8.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 88
It's not really a finding, or a specific achievement, but it is something I'm proud of considering the work I put into it.

[scratched due to levels 11-10 being miscalculated]

Okay, so after new calculations properly factoring the new growth that starts at level 10...

it's 12/23/0/0 at 35, and still with no points into any other stat (assuming the mag still evolves at 35 despite being 0 in mind and dex).

After 35, it's simply monomates/dimates until you hit 200.

You'll need to feed your Kama/Bhirava/Madhu/Kaitabha over 1000 mono/dimates to bring it to 200, but for all forms, mono/di mates only raise power.

EDIT: I fucked up the math between levels 10-20, so there will be a few more levels in defense. I'm still working the method to find out the exact difference.

Last edited:
> @Dumasse & @Kúl spamming for RR and tell me it won't drop.
> I tell them ''i haven't done any TTF yet this char but watch me get it 1st run lol''
> Day after, 1 TTF & Result !

Reminds me of how I found a PGF on my third RT. I had no intention of hunting one at that moment; just set up a lobby so some guy could hunt for it.

>FTD
>PB/increase
>Rika's

Attachments

• FTD.png
    FTD.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
  • PBincrease.png
    PBincrease.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • Rikas.png
    Rikas.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
The team I was on found and beat the secret room in Random Xrd Episode 2 in Ultimate. I've included a picture that shows why this is such an accomplishment (ridiculous Mericarol placement) and a picture of the victory.

Attachments

• randomxrdep2done.png
    randomxrdep2done.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 87
  • randomxrdfuckyou.png
    randomxrdfuckyou.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
I believe that means I have unsealed one of every unsealable item in the game.

Just unsealing my first unsealable (limiter) seems to take so ridiculously long. >_< Awesome achievement!

FINALLY LEVEL 200!! 16 years later playing PSO, my first lvl 200 <3 Felt good killing Saint Million for the level up! Ekatherina is next I guess...

That must feel so good after that many years. And you have the gear to go with it. But no V101 or V502 by choice?

That must feel so good after that many years. And you have the gear to go with it. But no V101 or V502 by choice?
Bovn instead of 101, and I'm sure one Adept is prolly switchable for v502 when wanting to arrest over Spirit :3

Bovn instead of 101, and I'm sure one Adept is prolly switchable for v502 when wanting to arrest over Spirit :3

I personally switch out v801 but yea. (Normally in the heat of battle when I have spawns memorized)

Back