Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I wouldn't say so, because the other ubers aren't worth less than Psycho Wand on the basis of not having hit.

I get why it's the "best" (hunt other ubers instead of Wand, since you could get those with hit), but I don't think getting the others gives you a worse deal at all (apart from Lavis Cannon, but can anyone think of a good alternative? People want both Blades and Double Cannon so...)

I wouldn't say so, because the other ubers aren't worth less than Psycho Wand on the basis of not having hit.

I get why it's the "best" (hunt other ubers instead of Wand, since you could get those with hit), but I don't think getting the others gives you a worse deal at all (apart from Lavis Cannon, but can anyone think of a good alternative? People want both Blades and Double Cannon so...)
Have the Lavis Cannon option give you three Lavis Cannons.

Done.

4334a182ef.png

Not super rare but I'm fuckin LAFFIN

I mean, is there anyone out there who would trade a hit SJS for a P Wand? Otherwise I'd end up getting the SJS since I already have the wand. Of course, if I found a badge first. ;)

I mean, is there anyone out there who would trade a hit SJS for a P Wand? Otherwise I'd end up getting the SJS since I already have the wand. Of course, if I found a badge first. ;)
I know guts had a hit SJS but he made it a TJS. I'd have traded him the badge + some PDs if I was able.

A lot of people even prefer hitless SJS for HUcast because you can sphere two %s
o p i n i o n s

Back