Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

oops I forgot tekk pic ;-;
15c34f2c3b.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My friend, Com, found a 20h Cannon Rouge with native percent as well. Happy for him :)

Those numerous solo-TTF runs were surely worth it, now I can finally say that I've found my own RR! :cool:

However, I meant to take the pic when the whole banner was shown but I was so surprised that it dropped lol.

Dat RR tho.png

Stats are...
202 Defense // 243 Evade

Last edited:
Haha, we don't plan to, I think they're the first for a while (was like a 5 day gap between Rayxanber's Platinum and the Badge before it), this is just sheer luck.

Reactions: Kyu
Didn't grab screenshot but in a Viridia MA4C, found Orphan Éclair and it dropped a Lame for all 4 of us (Spuz, myself, Ikkitrix, and Snow) with one of them at 25% hit. Very proud of that since it was my first Lame D'argent ever.

Last edited:
Didn't grab screenshot but in a Skyly MA4C, found Orphan Éclair and it dropped a Lame for all 4 of us (Spuz, myself, Ikkitrix, and Snow) with one of them at 25% hit. Very proud of that since it was my first Lame D'argent ever.
Wow. What other area on the hit one?

Didn't grab screenshot but in a Skyly MA4C, found Orphan Éclair and it dropped a Lame for all 4 of us (Spuz, myself, Ikkitrix, and Snow) with one of them at 25% hit. Very proud of that since it was my first Lame D'argent ever.

Dorphon Eclairs don't drop Lame on Skyly...

Back