Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Wooooow. My highest Hit % was Always around 60%. I did Not even know, that those high % drops are actually possible. Now aim for a 100% Hell Laser

2 of these do exist actually, one is owned by Venom (last time I saw it anyways), and the other by Mewkey. I also own a 90h Hell Raygun.

2 of these do exist actually, one is owned by Venom (last time I saw it anyways), and the other by Mewkey. I also own a 90h Hell Raygun.
Insane. Pair that with the right Units and the RaMar class an it is one of the strongest weapons in the Game. One of the V-Units makes the hell Special even better

I found Grass Assassin´s Arms on normal. Well nothing too shiny. But my rarest find yet. But I haven´t even gotten to Very Hard yet.. soo.. xD

Aaaanyways.. Do People help each other here to transform body parts into weapons? Or is there maybe a custom quest, that acts like a shortcut?
If not that is OK, but I really gotta think about putting that much time into the Single Player Portion of this game. I enjoy the Multiplayer just that much more.

I found Grass Assassin´s Arms on normal. Well nothing too shiny. But my rarest find yet. But I haven´t even gotten to Very Hard yet.. soo.. xD

Aaaanyways.. Do People help each other here to transform body parts into weapons? Or is there maybe a custom quest, that acts like a shortcut?
If not that is OK, but I really gotta think about putting that much time into the Single Player Portion of this game. I enjoy the Multiplayer just that much more.

People do help each other out sure, ask on the discord and someone might do it for you.

5130FA13-2ECA-4742-BA53-F20FEEC8299E.png
I’ve had a variety of fun and useful things drop, but this is the first *big* thing. Had to ask a party member to show me how to get to the seabed boxes in RT when I noticed this. Will be playing with it for a bit then probably auction over Christmas.

(I also found my first limiter tonight. It was a good night)

This lucky drop signs the end of my Flowen Sword 3084 (real) hunt that i began during Anniversary.

It took me to kill approximately 3000 Lillies, i found 40ish of these things.
8 of them came with hit% :

0/0/0/20/15
0/0/0/0/20 X2
0/0/25/0/20
0/20/0/25/25
0/0/0/0/30
0/0/0/0/35
20/0/0/0/50

The sword works like a charm and hits very accurately even lizards in S3. I think that i might sphere it N/D one day.

3084 1.png3084 2.png

Last edited:
CG, but no. I did most of my SJS hunting during DAR or RDR week (for Gi Gue it's the same boost because of his natural DAR) and had to kill 21,000. You're welcome for the 8,000 you didn't have to kill. Statistically I did :p
Thanks for the assist Ade. Same time next week. Psycho Wand sound good?

Back