Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I did my 1000th MAE earlier today, majority of which with a full 300pt party. I've seen 9 ubers (incl. 2x plat), 55h HS, 35h Excal, 60h DoB, 30h DLS drop for party members, yet my most valuable weapon drop has been a 35h Needle and the most rare was a 0h NUG2k.

I feel like the unluckiest player this event by far considering the above circumstances and my only accomplishment of note.. :(

I did my 1000th MAE earlier today, majority of which with a full 300pt party. I've seen 9 ubers (incl. 2x plat), 55h HS, 35h Excal, 60h DoB, 30h DLS drop for party members, yet my most valuable weapon drop has been a 35h Needle and the most rare was a 0h NUG2k.

I feel like the unluckiest player this event by far considering the above circumstances and my only accomplishment of note.. :(
i played for 3 years before finding anything better than a RR pre-dropnerf. i play for the love of the game, cool drops are icing on the cake.

Gotta start playing by yourself. XD

Jk, but if it makes you feel better. I've played this game for 15 years, BB for like 11 years, and I've never seen a RR drop for me.

RNGeezus is cruel, I know. I spent almost the entirety of last year's event hunting an SJS. Mind you I had started my hunt prior to the event starting, and even with the events boosts, I ended up finding my one and only SJS AFTER the event ended with a grand total of over 30,000 Gi Gues killed.

By my rough calculations, I should have at least 3, maybe 4 SJS with the number of Gi Gues I killed (factoring the event boosts for at least 20,000 of those kills). Case in point, you really have to strong arm the game for anything you want.

Take heed, keep heart, and persevere-- it's the only way to win.

RNGeezus is cruel, I know. I spent almost the entirety of last year's event hunting an SJS. Mind you I had started my hunt prior to the event starting, and even with the events boosts, I ended up finding my one and only SJS AFTER the event ended with a grand total of over 30,000 Gi Gues killed.

By my rough calculations, I should have at least 3, maybe 4 SJS with the number of Gi Gues I killed (factoring the event boosts for at least 20,000 of those kills). Case in point, you really have to strong arm the game for anything you want.

Take heed, keep heart, and persevere-- it's the only way to win.
I found my SJS in a random PW4 I joined on a whim. I never actively hunted the damn thing once in all my PSO history. I then paid someone to unseal it.

I could never give sjs away for unsealing but then again you are Mayn and I mustn't understand you *facepalm* xd

Unsealing a SJS is definitely not a fun experience. >_<

So I understand why you'd let another player do that.

Got shit tons of Gold Badges today, but only in the late hours the real surprise revealed itself. First Uber of the Event for me! :^) (This time not from the first enemy of its kind though)

psobb 2018-09-06 22-48-08-31.png

First Guld, then SJS, and now Heaven Punisher?! I can't believe the luck I've been having during this event; and from one of the worst drops no less, 1/90k (adjusted for boost; is 1/174k normally.)! the drops must've been adjusted for my birthday today...

The stats are meh, but nothing a good Ophelie Seize won't fix!
Desktop Screenshot 2018.09.06 - 17.15.41.86.png

Last edited:
Got shit tons of Gold Badges today, but only in the late hours the real surprise revealed itself. First Uber of the Event for me! :^) (This time not from the first enemy of its kind though)

View attachment 7810
Glad to see you got ingame screenshots working, but what the heck is that shifta effect? (Seriously, never seen that effect before o_O)

Last edited:
Back