Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Neith

God/Body (Viridia Ult Pouilly Slime)
Easter Egg from an Egg Rappy in Viridia Ult Temple, ended up being a Panther's Claw
Cure/Poison (Viridia Ult Temple Ob Lily)

Also stiffed by 3 Mil Lilies (2 in caves, 1 in temple, all 1/2 drops) :wacko: Thanks to the EXP boost I went from 90 to 112 in the last couple of days. Loving being back on PSO again, missed it like crazy!

Edit: A couple of drops from the last few days:
Ancient Saber (Viridia Ult Temple Merlan)
V501 (from an Event Egg trade-in)
Red Sword (0/0/15/0/15) (Viridia Ult Caves Nano Dragon)

Attachments

• pso132952954485828862.png
    pso132952954485828862.png
    3 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Not been around for a while in normal play but came back during easter, found this tonight:

iAIY58l.jpg

NQ5h94H.jpg

TheWombat

Guildcard
lv200.png

Thanks to everyone on the server. Special shoutout to the people on my team. (Join Team Red) Also to all of the lobby nerds who advised me after not playing in a fuckton of years. You guys are a great bunch of people. P.s I'm still terrible, lv200 means nothing.

Neith

FINALLY GOT IT!!!!! Only took 1,402 times clearing just the first two rooms on PW4. :cool::D
Congratulations on the SJS! I spent a few years on and off doing PW4 2-floor runs back on GCPSO and official BB and never found it. I forget exactly how many Gi Gue I killed but it must've been thousands. I got so sick of PW4 I went and hunted Yasha instead :wacko:

rook303

After spending the whole day hunting Dorphon Eclair with no success, (killed like 1000 dorphons) i decided to take a break and host a few LSB runs on yellowbose ID.

On the second run i dropped a 30 hit Lame.

this really made my day!lame untekked.pnglame 30 hits.png

Last edited: