Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Who needs an ADEPT when you can just RIP YOUR WAY TO TP RECOVERY!

K0EZQSz.png

Another unsuccessful week of SJS hunts under my belt. RDR week is ending so it's pointless to try. Gonna take a week off and play other content / games. It would be nice if XP boost week gave your character some other boost if you were on a Lv. 200 (since there's zero benefit). Oh well.

Stats:

Gi Gues killed: 18,640
Drop Rate: 1/12,604 (really it's closer to 1/10k because I only hunt it during DAR / RDR weeks)
PDs found from Gi Gue: 53 (for this hunt - lifetime is 110)

=/
I feel bad for you man

Reactions: Ade
SJS is at 22,984 kills so basically done. I'm coordinating a time for an old friend from PSO GC to log into Blue Burst so we can do go the bluff in Jungle that overlooks Seaside and unseal it there. This person helped me with hundreds of East Tower SJS runs (before PW4 was even available) back on GameCube and I want them to be there, but yeah it's basically done. I will be adding Machine and Dark to it since it dropped clean.

Thank you No Hit and Zen for talking about the %s with me (this was awhile back) and more thanks to No Hit for suggesting the first 2 floors of Beyond the Horizon for unsealing.

Thanks to all the ppl on Discord who would talk to me about nonsense while I would run PW4 2F resets. It really does start to mess with you after awhile.

It's been a tough year for a lot of people. Being able to check something off my gamer bucket list that has nagged me for many years was a nice bright spot.

Last edited:
Back