Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

After I found the FS, I joined a MA4R room with @Zelpha and @ShinyForce . The host DCed in the first minute. We went on to find 2 Dorphon Eclairs and 1 Pazuzu. I am now the proud owner of not 1, not 2, but 3 BOVNs. Crazy day it's been.

Can confirm this happened. I wish we still had Stark, then maybe I'd have gotten a drop... ;-;

Today's finds

BFuMmVL.jpg

VHZfnPR.jpg

T5yNPfc.jpg

Today I finished my longest goal. A full Cannon Rouge set:
CJslXb4.png

I've wanted this since 2017 and the hardest piece to obtain was a 50 hitter for 100% (unfrozen) accuracy in Caves on RAcast... which I finally got my hands on just a couple months ago and finished sphering today.
The 50 hitter's secondary attribute is indeed a bit ugly, but it really does not change my load out because all of the quests I will use 50h for either don't have native spawns that would benefit from CRing or none at all, so I would never be bringing all 3.
The CR with Native/A.Beast will now just be used for quests that include bosses like Gol Dragon and Gal Gryphon.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Fiasco EP1 this year... CR stacking Caves is quite fun! ;)

It took a long time if you combine the old gamecube days and my short tenure here but i finally got my hands on a Sealed J Sword!
There's no Hit% on it sadly but i'm happy all the same. It'll be a long time before i see another one at the very least.

It took a long time if you combine the old gamecube days and my short tenure here but i finally got my hands on a Sealed J Sword!
There's no Hit% on it sadly but i'm happy all the same. It'll be a long time before i see another one at the very least.
Unless it had like 100h(or w/e absurd amount of hit) to use for SJS hell special, it's better that sjs drops with 0hit as TJS only has two spots to sphere. If it had hit, then you could only choose one attribute to sphere. Also, hit doesn't matter for tjs special, just helps for H1 I guess but there are better beat sticks out there if you're using it for that purpose. CGs on the find.

Back