Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

First Ultimate game on this character, lmao

rEWzYQ9.png

Psycho Wands and Red Rings, son. Just call me 12 leaf clover.

I have been extremely poor and unlucky since I started on this server, but last night I found a HS that tekked up to:

Native: 0%
A. Beast: 15%
Machine: 35%
Dark: 0%
Hit 20%

Screenshots will be added later. I'm on a different PC right now.

But yes, I feel somewhat vindicated.

Edit: In spite of this bad luck, this is still the best server I've played on by far. I can't blame the server for past bad luck :p

I have been extremely poor and unlucky since I started on this server, but last night I found a HS that tekked up to:

Native: 0%
A. Beast: 15%
Machine: 35%
Dark: 0%
Hit 20%

Screenshots will be added later. I'm on a different PC right now.

But yes, I feel somewhat vindicated.

Edit: In spite of this bad luck, this is still the best server I've played on by far. I can't blame the server for past bad luck :p

Congrats, Ade! You deserve it!

i got a bunch of tanegashimas and yasminkov 9000s from black paper's deal :'D

I can help you hunt PCs sometime if you'd like :) Maybe you'll get what you want next time

Rip Cyan's Red Sword, forever 15% hit
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

some things ive found in the past week or so:
Cent/ability
Red ring
Megid 29
Grants 28
and 2 pgf from the tier 3 gamble with eggs

Started with 16 eggs. Ended up with 20hit SJS. Not bad going!

What does the J is SJS stand for?

Nothing as far as I know, it's just a COOL SOUNDING prefix (like J-Cutter).

Think it refers to "Japanese", like in JP version, J-Sword is a "Nodachi" which is a really really long katana (so "Japanese Sword", and J-Cutter is ... Shuriken-like slicer (so "Japanese Cutter"). That's what I think anyway.

I always thought it meant J(apanese)-Sword. No idea why SEGA didn't just keep it Sealed/Tsumikiri Nodachi (equivalent of a japanese greatsword), probably localization thought J-sword sounded cool.

Edit: Uh...yeah, I didn't see the post above oops, damn internet

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit cookie congrats. I suppose I could post some of my recent minor accomplishments.

w4EMzoD.png

GENtka1.png

eD51kFR.png

Near max stat iirc, it was also a double drop, @Melirei found one too. =p

fDwT5hy.png

And just because I love this skin, pic for attentionwhoring. Credit to Avis if anyone remembers her, made awesome skins.

Back