Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Holy Fuck! :eek:

Is this the first one ever found on this server? :eek:
So it seems. It's just too bad in a way that it was a Girta drop. And that, I guess, Matt did the biggest derp possible: the replica was originally assigned to it, so it's the replica that dropped. So I had no banner, and a NO IMAGE tekk pick since you were never supposed to be able to get the replica as a drop, so there is apparently no art for it.

But I would not trade that whole experience. Great memories. The roll still counts.

Thank you. > Ephinea

So it seems. It's just too bad in a way that it was a Girta drop. And that, I guess, Matt did the biggest derp possible: the replica was originally assigned to it, so it's the replica that dropped. So I had no banner, and a NO IMAGE tekk pick since you were never supposed to be able to get the replica as a drop, so there is apparently no art for it.

But I would not trade that whole experience. Great memories. The roll still counts.

Thank you. > Ephinea

Oh wow! So did Matt make an untekked one for you so you could get your picture? D:

Today I finally join the high %s club! n.n
bMlEy.png

Was last night but exitement took over and forgot to post it.

<<What to hunt?
-I want a Cannon Rouge, 1/2 Dorphon Eclair, not sure i can go throught EP4 tho>>

** Second Dorphon later**
zHzdxhK.jpg

In the end we got one each.
Massive thanks to Reijin and Elana (shame you left just before), i couldnt a get this otherwise.

Didnt see but apparently we got a banner - Was too exited by the goodie !!:eek:

Anyway, First banner ;) and didnt leave my Nuke since last night.

EPIC !

//Steph

Back