Rare drops exclusive to one Section ID?

Mad

Guildcard
With Ephinea’s drop charts, what are the rare drops exclusive to one Section ID?

I found PSO-World’s "Rare Items Specific To 1 Section ID", but I wonder if this list is correct and complete (aren’t there any unique drops in Episode 4)?

----

(I’ll update this list when answers list/confirm additions; see "Updates" post in this thread for a log.)

Viridia:

• Centurion/Ability
  • Flame Visit
  • Madam's Parasol
  • Nei's Claw
  • Viridia Card

Greennill:

• Flame Garment
  • Greenill Card
  • Rianov 303SNR-5
  • Yasminkov 3000R

Skyly:

• Chain Sawd
  • Sealed J-Sword
  • Skyly Card

Bluefull:

• Bluefull Card
  • Imperial Pick

Purplenum:

• Phonon Maser
  • Purplenum Card
  • Yasminkov 9000M

Pinkal:

• Evil Curst
  • Pinkal Card
  • Solferino
  • Technical Crozier

Redria:

• God/Technique
  • Magic Stone "Iritista"
  • Redria Card

Oran:

• Daylight Scar
  • Oran Card
  • Prophets of Motav
  • Twin Chakram

Yellowboze:

• Yellowboze Card

Whitill:

• Flight Fan
  • Handgun: Milla
  • Whitill Card

Re: Rares unique to one Section ID?

The guide was intended for GC, but I don't think BB had any new items exclusive to one ID, so the guide didn't need updating.

Aleron Ives said:
The guide was intended for GC, but I don't think BB had any new items exclusive to one ID, so the guide didn't need updating.

Rianov 303SNR-5

Which chart made that unique? BB has had so many charts that the PSO-W staff probably didn't even notice. :p

Updates:

• I verified all items listed in the PSO-World guide, and added the correct ones (for the exceptions, see "Questions" below in this post).
  • Added "Rianov 303SNR-5" (thanks @root)
  • Added "Phonon Maser" (thanks @Villain)

Questions:

• Are these errors in the PSO-World guide resp. are these differences because Ephinea uses the newer drop charts from Japan?
  • What is up with those "Flowen's Sword (AUW-…)" and "DB's Sword (AUW-…)" items listed in the PSO-World guide? Ephinea lists "Flowen's Sword" (without any "AUW" code) multiple times, but not a single "DB's Sword". According to the guide, these should be exclusive drops:
    • Bluefull: Flowen's Sword (AUW-3067)
    • Greennill: "DB's Sword (AUW 3062)"
    • Oran: "DB's Sword (AUW 3070)" and "Flowen's Sword (AUW-3083)"
    • Pinkal: "Flowen's Sword (AUW-3077)"
    • Purplenum: "DB's Sword (AUW 3064)" and "Flowen's Sword (AUW-3073)"
    • Redria: "DB's Sword (AUW 3073)" and "Flowen's Sword (AUW-3082)"
    • Skyly: "DB's Sword (AUW 3067)"
    • Whitill: "DB's Sword (AUW 3077)" and "Flowen's Sword (AUW-3079)"
    • Yellowboze: "DB's Sword (AUW 3075)" and "Flowen's Sword (AUW-3084)"

The item is called DB's Saber (at least in the US translation), not Sword. PSO-World has an error there.

There are multiple years for the DB's Saber just like the Flowen's Sword.

Ephinea drops multiple year Flowen's Sword, but the year is not on the item name nor has it ever been. You can only find the year by looking at the description for the item.

When Ephinea's drop chart is generated, it just uses the item name in the chart, it does not scan the description for AUW years, and such, and append them to the item name.

Maybe I'm talking out of my ass but God/Battle didn't drop in EP4 originally. For some reason I remember Rico items being changed but one of them was Whitil exclusive (leaning towards Glasses.)

Remember tho I have a face made of butt cheeks.

I think I noticed that Viridia is the only one that can get a Centurion/Ability in Ephinea.

I think I noticed that Viridia is the only one that can get a Centurion/Ability in Ephinea.

Check the drop tables; it's not exclusive to Viridia anymore.

Last edited:

GospelEXE said:
Viridia is the only ID that can find it, but every ID can get it from BPD2 Hard/Very Hard/Ultimate.

Updates:

Questions:

• Is each "DB's Sword"’s description different per Section ID? It seems that each Section ID drops "DB's Sword", but in the PSO-World guide, it only lists Greenill, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria, Oran, Yellowboze, and Whitill with an "AUW" code in the description. Do the other Section IDs all have the same (or no) code? If each Section ID has its own code, what are these codes?
  • Same question with "Flowen's Sword": every Section ID except Viridia seems to have a "Flowen's Sword" drop, but the PSO-World guide only lists Bluefull, Purplenum, Pinkal, Redria, Oran, Yellowboze, and Whitill with an "AUW" code in the description. If the other ones also have codes, which are these?

This hunting game is quite fun.

More discoveries: As far as I have searched, Whitill is the only ID that can obtain both, RED COAT and CRIMSON COAT.

Back