Ramarl Section ID help D: (and general help)

Zeronics

I've just rediscovered this game and i have no idea what im doing anymore, im making a ramarl to play with friends and they suggested that ep4 i should be aiming for a heaven striker and unit combo or something which when they described it sounds really fun and they told me to go as bluefull, but after looking into it a bit more and reading some things, they all seem to say that bluefull is for hunters and also totally useless alongside greenill which they told me to avoid like nothing else.

any advice for a good ID would be very handy and even advice on units/armors. ill be playing in a group a lot but plan to farm solo just as much.

Thanks in advance :D

If you are looking for Heaven striker and mag cell then blueful is the way to go. It's not the best ID but it's not a bad ID to have. You can hunt PC's and H/arms in VH easy and H/battle from del rapppy ult. It also has HP from hildetorr ep1. Other tan that it's pretty much junk. My main is blue cuz I love the above stuff mentioned. If you looking for one ID as a ranger I would go purple. its the best 'all-round' ID and will be useful in many things including trading. For a 1st off char I would choose an ID more specific to what Is beneficial to you rather than one item. You can always make another char with the ID required later if your going into the game hardstyle. Or make friends create games. Welcome to Ephinea and hope to game with you soon :)

Hey thanks for the fast reply :) also i was wondering on if a RaCaseal would be better than a Ramarl since the HP on a ramarl is so low im paranoid on dying too fast or getting ruined by bosses in ultimate, is that ever an issue?

When it comes to IDs, the "best" ones to pick are usually the ones which drop a lot of good items, regardless of what the item actually is, as this give you more hunts across all the areas, and a lot more trade fodder.

The most powerful ID in the game is Yellowboze, almost no contest, though there are some other strong IDs such as Whitill and Purplenum. The rest are good for certain things, but overall they're pretty low or middle tier (Greenill and Bluefull being towards the bottom, I'd say).

When it comes to IDs, the "best" ones to pick are usually the ones which drop a lot of good items, regardless of what the item actually is, as this give you more hunts across all the areas, and a lot more trade fodder.

The most powerful ID in the game is Yellowboze, almost no contest, though there are some other strong IDs such as Whitill and Purplenum. The rest are good for certain things, but overall they're pretty low or middle tier (Greenill and Bluefull being towards the bottom, I'd say).
I agree with Matty-Kins! But I do believe Skyly is a VERY good ID because it tends to drop MANY caliburs and other very good hunter rar3z in EP4 :3

Hey thanks for the fast reply :) also i was wondering on if a RaCaseal would be better than a Ramarl since the HP on a ramarl is so low im paranoid on dying too fast or getting ruined by bosses in ultimate, is that ever an issue?
Dying is not really an issue, especially multiplayer, where people can just revive you. RAmarl has easier time solo for the most part due to her ability to use support techs. Later on once you learn more about the game you could think about making a RAcaseal if you want to.

As for ID, for first character I suggest choosing the more powerful IDs so as to have more options, like Yellowboze and Purplenum. If you play enough, leveling a second char once you have gear is not too difficult, especially during the occasional events with double xp. Eventually you want to have an ID on which you can hunt your most wanted item on a class you enjoy playing.

Section ID: Yellowboze/Purplenum

If you plan on making an android Ranger like a RAcaseal later on like you said in topic, then you can choose Yellowboze/Purplenum for her. Whichever one wasn't used for your RAmarl.

Basic RAmarl equipment (items that are BOLD and underlined should be looked for as soon as possible for easier progression as you level):

Weapons:
  • Heaven Striker
  • Excalibur x/x/0/0
  • Frozen Shooter
  • Dual Bird
  • Cannon Rouge
  • Charge Arms 50% Hit
  • Charge Vulcan 50% Hit
  • Hell Laser with Hit
  • Demon's Laser with Hit
  • S-Beats Blade (with Hit when possible to add with Photon Crystals)
  • Spread Needle
  • Tyrell's Parasol
  • Clio
  • DEMONS NEEDLE
  • HELL NEEDLE
  • DEMONS MECHGUN
  • HELL SCYTHE

Frame:
  • Lieutenant Mantle

Units:
  • Heavenly/Battle -> V101
  • V501 -> V502
  • V801
  • Heavenly/Arms (can drop when no longer required to max base ATA)

Shield:
  • Ranger Wall -> Red Ring

Mag:
  • LV200 Sato
  • 5/149/46/0
  • Twins/Estlla/Pilla

My personal recommendation for a RAmarl max-stat Plan without using Adept:
Link

Back