RagolHunters

Dnx

Guildcard
Hi. About two months ago, two weeks after I joined this server, I'm afk standing in the lobby and after I came back I see a familiar looking character and even more familiar looking name, everything seems to be as I remember it. The guy I'm talking about is a friend of mine whom I last saw on Schthack before the server was lost due to hardware failure - we all lost our accounts and many of us quit playing BB, including me. Joining this server I wasn't expecting to meet anyone I used to know, but now there are three of us.

pso133478550817583434.png

I'm looking for people I met many years ago on Schthack. Does RagolHunters (team name) sound familiar to you, or maybe you were a member. Let me know.

Hi. About two months ago, two weeks after I joined this server, I'm afk standing in the lobby and after I came back I see a familiar looking character and even more familiar looking name, everything seems to be as I remember it. The guy I'm talking about is a friend of mine whom I last saw on Schthack before the server was lost due to hardware failure - we all lost our accounts and many of us quit playing BB, including me. Joining this server I wasn't expecting to meet anyone I used to know, but now there are three of us.

View attachment 21047

I'm looking for people I met many years ago on Schthack. Does RagolHunters (team name) sound familiar to you, or maybe you were a member. Let me know.
"Schthack before the server was lost due to hardware failure -.....". Mew's "SCHTHACK RANT" is getting quite famous...but in a nutshell, it wasn't a "hardware failure"....Crono simply couldn't take watching his Cash Cow get RAPED anymore and did the only thing his panicked and limited mind could do to try a regain 'control'....he WIPED EVERYTHING... Anyway, this is not the venue to relive or expose What happened. Mew just gets triggered about the subject! But, yes! As Micro-kun had stated, Ephinea has provided a purrfect place for us Scht refugee/survivors to renew our bonds of Phantasy fellowship and Endeavors~! We are bound to bump into old battle buddies from Decades ago! Let your mew know if Team RagolHunters need a little halp in getting re-established! She loves seeing teams flourish~! Good Luck! Good Hunting! Welcome HOME~! =3

crono114 and some of staffs in schthack don't care players at all. they just kept to ignore (or they can do nothing for it) significant issue of server for a long and that caused the result as Harborer said.

Back