Quick question - Quick answer

What do the all the team name colors mean in the lobby? I know white=member, blue=coleader?, and Red=Team Leader. But wtf does green mean?

What would be the best ID for a second ranger if you already have a purplenum one?

Anything that's good in EP2 or drops a gun/item you like.

Bluefull seabed, HPunisher, pwand
Skyly SJS, HP, RR
Greeenill guld, better HS
Redria better HS hunt, RR, lavis, CRouge
Pinkal solo excal
White guld, RR

Probably easier to ask which you can discard. Viridia is trash unless you like nei's, LK38, farming mind mats or think having RR and PGF drops on the same ID is worth nerfing everything else for (it isn't). Oran is "only" really good for pwand, pom and DLS. Yellow if you want galatine.... Or addslots.

It's a bit of a waste to pick an ID just for units, but green + white get 502 + 101 and red 502.

Really depends on what you're missing as most common items can just be traded for.

Last edited:
What would be the best ID for a second ranger if you already have a purplenum one?
If you think you might make a Hunter in the future, you could consider using the new Ranger to hunt for Hunter gears. RAmar and RAmarl are preferable for this, while RAcast and RAcaseal are less effective.

The reason to do this is because there are relatively few "important" long-term drops for Rangers to hunt for; apart from FS and HS, rangers mostly just need to add specials to their S-Ranks and sphere their weapons. FS and HS are already covered by Purplenum, although solo nuking on a Greenill/Redria newman force is better for HS rate-wise.

If you do not plan to make a hunter and just want to "perfect" your Ranger, there are still a few long-term drops you can get, such as Tyrell's Parasol/Excalibur, and Daylight Scar/Vivienne/Girasole. Whether they are worth the efforts to get them is subjective.

If you like one of the super rare guns such as Guld Milla, Mille Marteaux or Heaven Punisher, you could use the ID for them too.

So is Tellusis universally known as the "best mag", regarding it's triggers? Or is a mag being "the best" subjective?

So is Tellusis universally known as the "best mag", regarding it's triggers? Or is a mag being "the best" subjective?
Tellusis is one of the best, but not universally the best. This is because certain mags actually gets a substantial boost in activation rate if Mag Sync is high.

The following are the best mags functionally.
  • Tellusis: 55%, invincibility on all 3 triggers
  • Nidra: 50%, invincibility on all 3 triggers, gets a boost for boss room
  • Agastya and Yahoo!: 50%, invincibility on 100 PB and boss room, resta on 1/10 HP; gets a boost for 100 PB and boss room

What happens to a person's team points if you leave/get booted off the team? Are the team points for that member lost, or nah?

Is there a Guide on mags? And any tools that I can use to check what the mags have had, or timers? Thanks

Really depends on what you're missing as most common items can just be traded for.

If you think you might make a Hunter in the future, you could consider using the new Ranger to hunt for Hunter gears. RAmar and RAmarl are preferable for this, while RAcast and RAcaseal are less effective.
Thanks for the replies first of all, much appreciated.
I mostly try to hunt my own things though and don't rely on trade too much. Most fun in PSO for me at least to get your own stuff.

Another question then, if I were to make a hunter, which class would be best taking into account that I mostly play solo? Never really played hunter before in PSO.

Thanks for the replies first of all, much appreciated.
I mostly try to hunt my own things though and don't rely on trade too much. Most fun in PSO for me at least to get your own stuff.

Another question then, if I were to make a hunter, which class would be best taking into account that I mostly play solo? Never really played hunter before in PSO.

Well hunewearl is geared rather well for solo play due to her lv. 20 techniques. However I find a decently equipped hucast will also do very well due to high atp and traps. Then if you are in multi-mode you have a valued teammate where my poor hunewearl has had people leave on her ;D

Yeah HUnewearl is best at solo for level 20 shifta and deband. HUcast probably 2nd best for high most of the good stats and freeze traps, but really that level 20 shift and deband is what helps the most I think. HUcaseal would be a 3rd but she's really good with daggers and you'll probably end up getting hit if you use them solo so it's hard to make her as good so I'd still recommend you stick with one of the first two. Don't use HUmar as he's just HUnewearl without shifta and deband so he's a lot worse.

Here's my quick question. I may be missing something, but are there some sort of rewards for milestones, and if so, what are they?

HUcast is better at soloing if you have the right gear and application. HUnewearl's access to buffs don't make enough of a difference to compensate the Cast advantages (and 400 ATP), and anyone can use S-Ranks for Zalure. HUnewearl is more beginner friendly, but definitely isn't better.

Re: Milestones

The way the milestones system works is if the server collectively kills >98%, 103% and 108% of the kill total from the previous week, everyone gets passive boosts. 98% gives parties an additional +25% DAR, 103% increases the appearance rate of rare enemies by 25%, and 108% grants 2x EXP and Meseta Drop. These boosts last for a week, then the server checks to see how many kills there were. Rinse and repeat. Occasionally, item rewards are handed out in response to an exceptional weekly kill total.

Check the bottom of this page for Milestone details: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

Hunl is the better solo choice for you easily. Huct has more potential but it requires gear and levels you probably don't have access to and won't for some time.

S-RANK zal

Plz, the guy just started here. Not everyone is oldmoneyed

I feel even without S-Rank Zalure, HUcast tends to be the better of the two once you get to a decent level (150 or so?), but unless you're well versed with the game HUnewearl is definitely going to be the better choice simply because she gets Jellen and Resta.

Back